SoulStone Plains Unplayable with bot army

gclef101

While in SoulStones Plains today I was in ch1 and we captured the channel (Cerulean). Then here comes an army red bots they went from the left side drill captain and then went to right side and killed that captain. I moved to channel 2 and wait to capture that channel and the same thing happened. Jumped to ch6 and the same thing happened. 

Its up to players to figure it out. Either we can work with each other and dedicate certain channels to each faction in SSP,

or we can devise a way for the ceru bots to either not capture, or assault the red side of the field after capture.

Or we can learn to not talk openly about mining operations in faction chat, since we know we have red spies in there.

The last option is probably most feasible. Only discuss operations with other trusted faction members, and not in open faction chat. Decide on a channel, load in, and hard cap it. I've been trying to get people to do this for the last 2 days, but nobody's even trying so far.

yeah i at poharan ,very  bad  for  ssp when capturning  Cerulean  focus  kill sujun  and after  crimson bot kill  all npc mining  ,i can't finish  all  quest faction  because  don't have  mining chanel  ......

Blue players are being lazy on Poharan server, due to not wanting to donate their hard-earned points to speed-hacking gunners. Killing Bulmu, Sujin for quick profits, then leave the plains for bots enjoying their business, and only back for the Battle Phase bosses. Thanks to this, Soulstone, Moonstone and Soul Key prices skyrocket again.

I don't know if the just-released RNG boxes is NCSoft's bandaid solutions for this problem: providing an influx of Moonstones/Soulstones to the market in the name of RNGesus, as a way to counter the diminishing supply from Soulstone plains, before the actual problem gets fixed/reduced in May 11 update.

28 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Blue players are being lazy on Poharan server, due to not wanting to donate their hard-earned points to speed-hacking gunners. Killing Bulmu, Sujin for quick profits, then leave the plains for bots enjoying their business, and only back for the Battle Phase bosses. Thanks to this, Soulstone, Moonstone and Soul Key prices skyrocket again.

I don't know if the just-released RNG boxes is NCSoft's bandaid solutions for this problem: providing an influx of Moonstones/Soulstones to the market in the name of RNGesus, as a way to counter the diminishing supply from Soulstone plains, before the actual problem gets fixed/reduced in May 11 update.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic. The same argument goes for crimsons, crimsons are scared of the overwhelming bots so they leave capturing alone and joins the crimson bots in mining for the cheap defense captain daily. 

yeah  i see  prolem at here  is  NSoft  can't remove bot or  do  anything for player  ,ssp  now is mine fram for bot hack  and all player  crimson  or blue  are  not like  , NSoft  they need go  and see what is  happening at ssp  what  all   player see  everyday  .

"You Reap What You Sow"

Funny  i just  play  game finish all daily  , go dungeon with friend  and find ss moonstone at ssp  for up wp and craft  , now we see  hack speed  kill me with  gun and  got meteor , injured = speed  move  everyday , Bots attack all chanel have mining  and  i can't  finish  quest for ss reward   . so what do you want me to do ? I do something wrong  , i  play   this game 1 month ago when new map comming  ,try hard for quest and dungeon and  up lv ........ What's funny? and  if  u dont  see hacker  or bots  then lucky for your  server .

why i  must  buy  ss  and moonstone  every day when  it  can get  from quest and  boss  on ssp and  u think all player  have many gold and havemay time  for fram gold  ? this is  ssp  not yehara

11 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

fromBot problem hasn't been that bad on Yehara yet.

Purely 1 sided here.

Please buy our soulstones and moonstones.

4 hours ago, H2H said:

Its up to players to figure it out. Either we can work with each other and dedicate certain channels to each faction in SSP,

or we can devise a way for the ceru bots to either not capture, or assault the red side of the field after capture.

Or we can learn to not talk openly about mining operations in faction chat, since we know we have red spies in there.

The last option is probably most feasible. Only discuss operations with other trusted faction members, and not in open faction chat. Decide on a channel, load in, and hard cap it. I've been trying to get people to do this for the last 2 days, but nobody's even trying so far.

None of this works, because they can enter a full channel that is locked due to hacks, same as they can grey out the Report button and stop you from reporting them.

We have tried multiple times to get a full chancel occupied and done it only to watch them all spawn in right on Konta/Sujin and smash them in less then 20 secs and move on.

Game is broken and nothing is being done, totally ignored yet people still spend money on it.

Deleting weapon caches in SSP is not going to help.

6 minutes ago, Taemek said:

None of this works, because they can enter a full channel that is locked due to hacks, same as they can grey out the Report button and stop you from reporting them.

We have tried multiple times to get a full chancel occupied and done it only to watch them all spawn in right on Konta/Sujin and smash them in less then 20 secs and move on.

Game is broken and nothing is being done, totally ignored yet people still spend money on it.

Deleting weapon caches in SSP is not going to help.

dam.

Edit: (vernacular verbage avoided because some players are too sensitive and like to do what they can to get other players banned)

soha has it bad. I'm a crimson and we have a crim bot summoner guild called Mysterious. They only show up when a mob spawns that drops keys them bam 20 of them show up get the items then run off trade kills for prestigue and trade off the keys to be sold.

It used to be easy but now I cant even do enough damage on the bosses to get keys. I have 519ap and my hongmoon dragoncall so no reason I shouldn't be able to do enough, the bots just waipe it down too fast

Archived