Content release rate

Yeti303

So i've seen many people complaining about how fast the new patches and content is coming out. I've also seen people saying they wouldn't like it any other way. IMO, once again, for blind people out there, IN MY OPINION, i think the rate at which content is coming out benefit the elitist more than casuals. With new heroics coming out every 2-3 weeks, i believed the pace is more than comfortable. I've seen a couple of streamers.. and streamers being streamers, tend to have the "best" in everything.. and they can "outfarm" a dungeon in a matter of days and get every possible loot available (Outfits from 4mans, Soulshields). This is mainly because, firstly, they have usually the highest AP the game could possibly have (650+?). I am not against high AP requirements for new 4mans, neither am i Pro it. I just think people do what people do. There are certain pros and cons to AP requirements in a party but i am not going to touch on that. Like i said, these elitist will definitely find the pace at which content is coming out comfortable. Whereas for the "noobs" and casuals example, me. I find it tough. I have a 50 hm5 kfm and currently levelling another alt sin. At level 49, it firstly is hard to find players to do old content (BSH & supplychain). Yes, you might wonder.. why do i need to do that given they change the weapon path etc.. but there are still accessories. I dont know if i am unlucky or what, but i've never gotten a single belt or bracelet loot and its taking forever to get a run done. While struggling with old content is just the start of a snowballing effect. I just feel like you know, dont slow down the content release BUT BUT, make it more so that casual could catch up with it? I am not saying instantly give every player 500g to upgrade to the highest possible gear. But rather have some sort of level up boost. Like as you level.. you get character bounded gold. Or you could get like free upgrades to for example awakened OB weapon path. These are just examples.. of course definitely not feasible. There are alot of factors to consider I know, but coming from a POV of a casual, its struggling to keep up with the content.

P.S. I am not saying I want to be able to do the newest content the instant it gets released. As someone who doesnt spend as much time as other more elite players, i understand that is completely impossible. I am just asking, to give us an easier time to catch up with the game.

TL;DR Content released rate - Comfortable to people with alot of time. Kinda crappy for anyone else.

They're not gonna do anything about it.

Fast content = people struggle to keep up = the more tempted they will be to pay up = more money in NC's pockets.

Bots work the same way too.

Too many bots = can't do content = only way to get things is to pay up = more money in NC's pockets.

its not ncsofts fault people feel so compelled to be at the gear cap 100% of the time lol. bns is not designed around always having best in slot everything and always being max AP.  if you have 480 to 510 AP you are already over geared for this content. any further and you are SUPER over geared. stop pretending like you need 600 ap to be "caught up".

na is grosly mis in formed with so many people thinking they are "behind" when in fact they are over geared for the current content loll. people just cant handle their pride / epeen getting hurt by people having god tier gear so early and it makes salty players feel inadequate.

unless you have ONE char and your struggling down at 440 ap or something, you are caught up enough for the current content.

8 hours ago, Negaimu said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

another wall of text with no spaces that will accomplish nothing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??

I could drink an entire bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a sentence better than ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

My wall of text accomplish nothing?

I dont see how ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ accomplish anything either.

15 minutes ago, Yeti303 said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??

I could drink an entire bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a sentence better than ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

My wall of text accomplish nothing?

I dont see how ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ accomplish anything either.

You should still get some whitespace in that alphabet soup of yours. It's hard to read.

Archived