Server transfers

mOnskie

Hello NCSoft,

i'm not gonna ask when are we getting the server transfers cuz lets be real.. your soon™ can be either within the next 2 days or the SpongeBob SquarePants famous "2 years later"..

Instead i'd like you to know that there's people interested in it.. quite alot actually.

Can you please give us some info about it.. when can we expect it.. like.. within the next 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. months.. it'd be awesome ^^

@Rukkirii and other NCSoft ppls that i can't tag right now cuz the forum is being an a$$! D:

Arigatou gozaimasu! :D

I second this! My old server is dying and it makes me not want to log in and play because of it. So I ended up rerolling another class that I always wanted to try on mushin and now started having fun again.

It sucks not having help from my main but I can't sit around and wait for ncsoft to make server transfer available.  I would definitely end up quitting. I would go like 3 days without logging in on my old server before I decided to do this.

Now I log in each day because server more populated and I'm enjoying playing this new class.

In one of the streams people asked about this, and Jonathan said server transfer is in development right now because it was never done before. So it might take a bit, hold on tight guys they ARE making it happen!

You can use  the AH to get urself some money Gamerluv. Go on ur new character and put dumpling on Market for a lot of gold. get on ur main char and buy it for a lot of gold. U will ofcourse lose some due to market taking some for taxes but that's what I had to do to get my monies over to my new char  as well.

I think they should get better the game first.

Even Ikasun don't have half of the population of Jiwan, at least I can do here GHS with no lag or just a small, while Jiwan I couldn't even move.

Excellent advice! I will do this

1 hour ago, Devonadams20 said:

You can use  the AH to get urself some money Gamerluv. Go on ur new character and put dumpling on Market for a lot of gold. get on ur main char and buy it for a lot of gold. U will ofcourse lose some due to market taking some for taxes but that's what I had to do to get my monies over to my new char  as well.

They will most likely not tell you because they do not know themselves. If they knew they would already mention it in one of the streams.

Personally i would say not in the next 6 months since they still need us to catch up on content before they can do anything new.

1 hour ago, Saber said:

Oh yes, server merging, so we can lag on PvE just like we do on arena PvP!

While the alternative is having some people stuck with chars in certain 'ghost town' servers? Yes, server merging is a valid option with that in mind.

Archived