Hae Mujin Machismo

EasleyRR

Why the heck do we need Machismo even on Oathbreaker path? Srsly...Trying to get my acessories from True Siren to True Oathbreaker but i need 60 Machismo at all...

So i have to no life BSH(the only one that drops 3), others dg rarely drop it... Or burn my gold on market when 1 machismo is almost on 1g each...

On 5.05.2016 at 5:17 AM, Moistz said:

they should make it as easy to get as poh perfume bsh/nsh is so fking boring i hate having to go back there to farm 

boring and long to complete even with 500+ AP party. Deffo not a farmable dung/instance/

well you have the naryu lab and bsh daily aswell as Naksun F15 have i thin karound 18% or so to drop 5x machismo's ive seen him drop the stack 4 times since patch when i do it daily. naksun is doable at like 450 ap if you just do him properly.

On ‎5‎.‎5‎.‎2016 at 4:43 AM, EasleyRR said:

Why the heck do we need Machismo even on Oathbreaker path? Srsly...Trying to get my acessories from True Siren to True Oathbreaker but i need 60 Machismo at all...

So i have to no life BSH(the only one that drops 3), others dg rarely drop it... Or burn my gold on market when 1 machismo is almost on 1g each...

you play since november 2015. Then you must know that few months ago were machismus for 5 silver or even pass in dgs while poha perfumes were almost 1g... why did not you saved them? I've sold around 200 of them with approx 180g profit.

Yeah. Bad design. I remember trying out the Oathbreaker Path and then raising an eyebrow when I saw that I still needed Moonwater Transformation Stones and Poharan's "perfumes"....what was even the point of it if I still have to run stuff back in Moonwater?

10 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

well and let's not forget that they didn't remove siren-pirate path for accessories.

Siren/Pirate accessories are like that in all regions, so they not changing it...

On 14/05/2016 at 7:08 AM, SilentOne said:

you play since november 2015. Then you must know that few months ago were machismus for 5 silver or even pass in dgs while poha perfumes were almost 1g... why did not you saved them? I've sold around 200 of them with approx 180g profit.

Thats not the point, did u ever read what i said? Even if i mentioned the price, it's not really about it... It's about being already on Oathbreak and still need Lv45 materials in order to upgrade it... I wonder if i'll need it to upgrade Python/Scorpio/Yeti accessories aswell?

On 14/05/2016 at 9:27 AM, Yagion said:

i finally managed to leave that place after getting the important stuff, and now you tell me that i have to go back there(there's no way i'm buying them for 1g40s each)? holly shit

Yes dude, for accessories u gotta go need to farm Machismo, i went from True Siren to True Oathbreaker, had to farm 60 machismo in order to breakthrough all 3 accessories...

On 11/05/2016 at 8:02 AM, Rylei said:

well you have the naryu lab and bsh daily aswell as Naksun F15 have i thin karound 18% or so to drop 5x machismo's ive seen him drop the stack 4 times since patch when i do it daily. naksun is doable at like 450 ap if you just do him properly.

Thats what i had to do...run BSH many times and do Naksun, got 5x machismo 2 times...but it's sad, i was relieved cuz i had finished siren/pirate accessories and had no need to farm Lv45 instances and then...that surprise :s

@EasleyRR: You know you can multi-quote, right? That plus sign in a green box let of Quote button? No need to make separate posts to reply to everyone.

But yeah, that's the reason Bloodshade/Nightshade will still see quite a few runs, since it's one of the earliest sources of Machismos. Plus, accessories requiring them is one reason Moonwater Transformation Stones won't become obsolete anytime soon either. It's not JUST weapons that require them, people, don't forget that.

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 4:08 AM, SilentOne said:

Yeah, I started in March. And by the time I was aware of the need for it & level 50 that was like... April (Oh, wait, it did not take that long....). I am not even going to talk about the Enigmatic Belt that is slowly climbing in price over 7 gold. I have never seen it drop once. I dunno what you have to do to get it off Thrasher.... I think I might have 8 Machismos. I am focusing on the Mushroom event atm, and Soulstones, but once the Mushrooms are done, I will be doing the 3 level 45 purple dungeons....

Just now, DomiSotto said:

I am not even going to talk about the Enigmatic Belt that is slowly climbing in price over 7 gold. I have never seen it drop once. I dunno what you have to do to get it off Thrasher....

Pray to RNG... been getting Brilliant Venomous Thrasher Chests and I haven't got a single Enigmatic Belt. For all I know, regular chest may have a better chance at giving us the belt...

36 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

@EasleyRR: You know you can multi-quote, right? That plus sign in a green box let of Quote button? No need to make separate posts to reply to everyone.

But yeah, that's the reason Bloodshade/Nightshade will still see quite a few runs, since it's one of the earliest sources of Machismos. Plus, accessories requiring them is one reason Moonwater Transformation Stones won't become obsolete anytime soon either. It's not JUST weapons that require them, people, don't forget that.

Yeah, i know i can multi-quote...My bad, sorry...

I know, but i just didnt knew that we would need it for Oathbreaker aswell, throught it would be needed only at Awakened/True Siren accessories...

2 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Pray to RNG... been getting Brilliant Venomous Thrasher Chests and I haven't got a single Enigmatic Belt. For all I know, regular chest may have a better chance at giving us the belt...

I just know that the day I break down and buy it, I will get it to drop.

What needs to happen is , allow machismo to be obtainable through the chest, as well as instance completion quest, like Poh's perfume is. This way, it would reduce the burden on everyone. NSH is exclusively empty, unless xit's part of the daily challenge. If more quests offered machismo beside killing main boss, then it would be a welcomed change.

Archived