Soulstone plains or "gamedev fail"

Etherius

Hello everyone 0/ and. Sorry for my English :(

Today we will talk about "SSP" or how BnS f**s us up.

SSP it`s my little place for suffering.

So, why i`m have a butthurt? Because i`m a melee class.

Let`s see what we have"

1. I need to stay close to terror (fat piggi one is not dangerous), didn`t see anything else, and if CRG answers my calls - i`m able to dodge his AOE in this laggggggsssss. (see - still lagiin`), but in 98% u can`t - because - REASONS!  oh... wrong. lags and stuff. So if u have around 70k hp - you will able to survive and retreat for healing, sure it can cost you a prestige points or didn`t counted (don`t drop quest loot or any loot) terror.

2. Fine, somehow we can go through it. But now it comes the another problem - opposing faction and ctr+f mode. If you enable "characters hide" - u almost don`t have a fps drop, only freezes :D and some lag, but u can`t see enemy (btw u can`t see enemy even if your "character hide" is disabled if u running to each other u will see enemy ,if you lucky, only in front of you) - so usualy you "WTF just kill me?". If ctr+f disabled - you have a rly hard fps drop then yours and opposing faction have 20+ ppl

3. Terrors, It`s just kill you :D, without something "else or runaway" like in misty woods.

4. If you close combat one - your way is mostly suicide then pvp action starts. You can`t engage and alive. Jump in. pull. stun. die :D maybe some of you mates with grenade launcher would be lucky to oneshot pulled guys.

5. Warlocks bug, when npc just reset because - REASONS! and nothing more.

6. Mass-pvp in small/solo pvp oriented game.

or u can... take a scummoner and swarm enemy with kitty, brainless and winning gameplay. Cause u don`t need to think - just swarm and spam sunflower.

On another side - we have a wonderfull "misty woods" location, which allows you to hide, trap, and a little more tactic moves.

So tell me guys - how u survive in this faction pvp location?

Just tell me, tell me please, what a game designer who invented it was brutally and inhumanely killed, along with his descendants, such should not breed

Oh, someone says "if you criticize - suggest"

So suggestions (food for thought):

1. delete the scummoners (dream.. ok)

2. SSP bosses don`t agro on cats (and reseting if only kitty hits him)

3. Terrors HP/Damage revised (btw all npc on ssp need to be damage/hp revised)and ppl channel limit lowered to 12-15* for each side. So we don`t need to die in lags and from randomly spawned terrors. Like in MW - npc are annoying, they can deliver you some kind of problems - but u can deal with it :D. Yes, i am realy want just "bigger and a little harder (for EU 50 content) Misty woods". Because some classes are not about spam something from 10-15 meters. You know - some classes is about timing, so they are just throwed away.

4. Bug with engineer fixed (i still can`t do this quest... 4 week XD)

5. Boars are "stoppable" cause melee rly suffer in damage from boars runs ((

6. Re-build this location. Rly - what i see it`s - we have low on money. so we do it ticky-tacky (dreams again)

And yes i am still have butthurt. 2 weeks of dat suffering.

• 2 weeks later...

You're not the only one here. I'm very much suffering mostly from terrors doing insane damage to me despite having 79k hp.

Bloody hell they take away 50-60% of your hp in an instant by doing AOE. If you're lucky they'll just do 1 AOE and you can still survive.

On 5/5/2016 at 2:17 AM, Etherius said:

So suggestions (food for thought):

1. delete the scummoners (dream.. ok)

2. SSP bosses don`t agro on cats (and reseting if only kitty hits him)

3. Terrors HP/Damage revised (btw all npc on ssp need to be damage/hp revised)and ppl channel limit lowered to 12-15* for each side. So we don`t need to die in lags and from randomly spawned terrors. Like in MW - npc are annoying, they can deliver you some kind of problems - but u can deal with it :D. Yes, i am realy want just "bigger and a little harder (for EU 50 content) Misty woods". Because some classes are not about spam something from 10-15 meters. You know - some classes is about timing, so they are just throwed away.

4. Bug with engineer fixed (i still can`t do this quest... 4 week XD)

5. Boars are "stoppable" cause melee rly suffer in damage from boars runs ((

6. Re-build this location. Rly - what i see it`s - we have low on money. so we do it ticky-tacky (dreams again)

7. Make Meteorites+Soldiers a Daily-quest, like the 4 healing herbs so bots don't camp there all day.

8. Make Soldiers/Meteorites only collect able at a certain PvP Rank(the rank that lets you have up to 50 Prestige), all bots i see are lvl~43-44 

9. Make the "battle" an actually battle instead of just some fat NPC standing around and doing nothing, LET THEM FIGHT

10. Reduce the amount of dmg needed to get loot from NPC, 

11. Make lieutenants neutral/unattackable for people who wear no PvP outfit. 

You know I have FM and SIN and I dont have any problems with terrors at all. I do agree about meteor It should be some restrictions (like lvl, faction rank, perhaps prestige points).

I just want to add, that faction with low population should get some sort of buff (like Aion had) or decrease prices on soulstone boxes. Because for example situation for Ceru order is tragic on Ebon Hall server(but no one cares). Since clans are faction bounded. 

Archived