Sign in to follow this  
Foxwerx

WHY ARE WE FORCED TO PVP

Foxwerx   

Can a mod or someone from game answer me plz is this the only way to get Soulstones????

Edited by Foxwerx

Foxwerx   

Really, cuz none of their marketing says its a PVP centric mmo in order to progress in the PVE game. Where i'm from we call this FRAUDULENT MARKETING!!!!

TeGeek   
12 minutes ago, Foxwerx said:

Can a mod or someone from game answer me plz is this the only way to get Soulstones????

i count soulstone plains more to pve since you kill npcs mainly

Ryuuken   

14 minutes ago, Foxwerx said:

You could uh, buy from the market. I mean, really, it's there. Go look.

Foxwerx   

Yes Ryuuken they are on the market but its like they want us to buy from gold selling spammers lowest one is at 25-29 gold thats what 25 bucks real money, because after completing 30 quest/dungeon i have 1 gold 43 silver so they expect me to do this over and over for weeks give or take to buy 1 off the market. This is supposed to be a game to have fun its not supposed to feel like work. I will try TeGeek's method see how it goes and ty for anwers ppl.

Jev   
6 minutes ago, Foxwerx said:

Yes Ryuuken they are on the market but its like they want us to buy from gold selling spammers lowest one is at 25-29 gold thats what 25 bucks real money, because after completing 30 quest/dungeon i have 1 gold 43 silver so they expect me to do this over and over for weeks give or take to buy 1 off the market. This is supposed to be a game to have fun its not supposed to feel like work. I will try TeGeek's method see how it goes and ty for anwers ppl.

You're confused, my friend. Soulstones are 25-26 silver. Not gold. When you're browsing the marketplace, click the "unit price" button above the name of the item and make sure the arrow is pointing down. This will list the items from lowest to highest price.

WFwrnKR.jpg

thkn777   

Stay cool. The Misty Woods and Hogshead faction dailies are (almost) PvE and give 17 soulstones. Then another 2 from a daily dungeon run. That's 19. Craft a bit, 15-20g/day from crafting is doable, so let's say you make 10g. About 25s a Soulstone translate into around 40 Soulstones. So roughly 55-60 Soulstones a day in a rather "PVE-ish" way.

Enter SSP, run rescue missions and/or meteorits --> even more Soulstones. Depends on bot population and general SSP situation on your server, though.

Remember: it's a game. Have fun!

Passel   

thats why I always like bots keeping the ss price low and they even help in 24 man blackram boss kill since no players show up there.

okitaluc   

They want you to do every thing the gamehave to offer (PVP, OwPVP and PVE) particularly i find it kinda dumb and will end up loosing players because seriously not everything in this game is fun to do, leading to frustration of some playerbase , people should be able to choose the way they want to progress. Perhaps it works for koreans (or asians) don't think it works in the western market

Edited by okitaluc

Better yet why don't they have pvp gear and pve gear no reason they should be the same gear.

Brand X   
1 hour ago, Foxwerx said:

Really, cuz none of their marketing says its a PVP centric mmo in order to progress in the PVE game. Where i'm from we call this FRAUDULENT MARKETING!!!!

Then where you are from, they'd be wrong :p

BnS was not marketed as a PvE only MMO.

Jev   
18 minutes ago, NekoBetty said:

Better yet why don't they have pvp gear and pve gear no reason they should be the same gear.

Technically there is. And you can tune your SS to be pvp based as well. Stack crit defense in 6v6 and you'll be a tank against most people. 

7 minutes ago, Jev said:

Technically there is. And you can tune your SS to be pvp based as well. Stack crit defense in 6v6 and you'll be a tank against most people. 

Not your gear though why cant pvp players get a + resist to cc or +100 AP vs player gear that's what I want to know.

Jev   
1 minute ago, NekoBetty said:

Not your gear though why cant pvp players get a + resist to cc or +100 AP vs player gear that's what I want to know.

Because that would make certain classes completely useless and defenseless in a battle. CC's are an important part of skill rotations and combos. IF you prevent them completely by having a piece of armor then that defeats the idea of "class balance."

KatHead   
3 hours ago, Foxwerx said:

Where do you people come from ? 

Cuz no where in their marketing says its a pve centric mmo in order to progress. Is it normal where you come from to do zero research concerning the product you are investing in ?

This game is known for its balanced 1 v 1 pvp, it was hyped because of and by the pvp community. Most reports of the pve in this game pre NA / EU launch said it was garbage ( I disagree 100%, I like it) in the pve department. 

This game is actually pvx, if you ignore one side you will suffer. You will suffer MUCH MUCH MORE if you ignore the pve (so much easy free gold) side.