Drop frames and Skills not activating

Aliene

I think it has to do with the same crashes I was getting before the patch but a week before the patch the game was working almost decent, no crashes and no hit skills 100 times to activate. Ever since the Patch it started again, I have 4 or 5 seconds where I can use abilities just fine the 4 or 5 sec where I hit the RMB and LMB like crazy and nothing happens.
This freeze every few seconds makes no sense, I know is not my ISP or Services wich I have disable. I have nothing running just the game and stil get this bug I had a crash right after harvest  yesterday but that´s it. Deleted the Gameguard folder every time my game crashes.

Win7 64bit - 16gb of Ram - I7 4770K - EVGA GTX 770  and Asus maximus hero VI motherboard. 

BzSPFlNCIAAPiKI.jpg

There's an actual forum for this!!!! As a kfm I'm dealing with this in pvp and stuck between Gold and unranked when I was in plat in the previous season. This is just ridiculous. And no it has nothing to do with my connection as I am running near 100Mbps. T-T

If we'r talking about fps drop, i'm one of you. Since last 4-5 days my fps drop from 60 to 5 while in fight, mostly in instances, didn't even try ssp ofc... I was starting to get mad when, just a couple of hours ago, i've been told it's not just me or my pc, but that's afflicting more players. 

So, what now? It's already 2h i'm checking forums to fix that and none have any idea how to solve this.

NCSoft?

Hate to break it to you guys , no one is going to listen or do anything about it 

Had this same issue , been having this same issue for weeks , nothing is being done even though there has been a bunch of people posting on the forums about it 

Archived