Spring Breeze and Red Poh... Really?

Kelllaayyy

Why'd you have to put them in the RNG box. ; _ ;

Stop doing this. Just stop it. I don't even care about anything else in those stupid boxes but stop putting outfits in cash rigged boxes.

You'd make more money if you just put the outfits in the hongmoon store anyways so WHY NOT! D:

6 minutes ago, xSonatax said:

Jonathan said on his tweeter that spring breeze and poh hair will also be on store in the future

Yeah, Just like the Black Padded Coat or Best Friend... those were supposed to be in the store "in the future" too.

29 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

Yeah, Just like the Black Padded Coat or Best Friend... those were supposed to be in the store "in the future" too.

There are over 400 costumes already, so I assume they will try to add more new ones first before they repeat one we want

7 hours ago, xSonatax said:

Jonathan said on his tweeter that spring breeze and poh hair will also be on store in the future

They said alot, they said they won't censore this game too. I don't belive a single Word from them anymore until i see it in the Shop. And btw. "it will be in the Shop in the future" can mean alot like spring in 1-2 Years.  

I don't get why they didn't add red poh hair in e fleet. This is the third type of poh hair, so it's not even that special. And it makes more logical sense to be in e fleet because that poh has black and red hair. Sigh.

26 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

I got 2 boxes from nCoin. 1 had outfit and 1 had wig. I just wanted the damn gems! cosmetic stuff should just be in the shop; not rng boxes. 

Buy a lottery ticket.

But "cosmetic stuff shouldn't be in boxes"? That's the one thing that is perfectly fine to put behind RNG wall IMO. I'd rather have no gems there (and neither in the store).

hi guys just out of topic, aside from the outfit contained in the boxes like the springtime silverfrost, is the other mats worth it? did anyone actually got go any gem? what are the stats? how many boxes you opened before getting that. 

Just my two cents before I buy ncoins. Thanks

I got the red poh hair in the 69ncoin box. I for one, am glad they give the opportunity to get it in an rgn box, plus the Shop anndd in game. How is this a thing to *cricket* abt  = /.

I just wanted the hair, and of course the first box I open drops the outfit...

Thankfully the last box dropped the hair!

only spent $10.00 but since they are "discounted" the cheap boxes are alright, but if I didn't get it with $10.00 I wouldn't have tried again.

I only opened the cheapy box soooo idk about gems or anything

Screenshot_160505_001_zpsedugbcva.jpg

Archived