please let us get this bikini

King Sinbad

6 hours ago, ImSensei said:

As usual gon get the best outfit followed by yuns and then jin get some ugly trash..

Jin gets ugly trash? Hae you even seen any of the garbage outfits for Lyn? They dont have anything that doesn't make them look like some stupid balloon, or a Cupie Doll. Even Widows could offer something to Lyn females that isnt full slut-wear. Only thing that looks decent and not some leftover pinata is Prime Time and it is a bit on the slutty side. Only cash outfits look good on Lyn except for Temptation, which really was flawed event because it really was rushed out to people and nobody had time to prepare for it. Night Luna and the new Regal whatever from the Daily Dash... look dumb on Lyn.

Many Summoners I have spoken too would rather wear their CAT'S outfit than the ones picked for Lyns! (Not the aprons, that is going a bit too far!)

Also is it just me, or does the male Lyn thre remind anyone else of Pool Party Ziggs skin? Bright blue and bright pink... Its a Boy! and Its a Girl! are Lyns supposed to be newborns? Lyn are more hobbit hybrids than babies, so how about some decent outfits for them?

(edited)

Well i remember the male lyn topic but i just dont get what kind of violation that would be if the "Show off your character" thread is also still around

*shakes head*

Well tbh im not suprised at all, i havent even logged in recently, the problems are getting out of hand and the story got crippled hard, there is not even a reason to go online anymore with the same tedious things to do every day. (and also cant even do most of the "new" events due to fps problems~)

(edited)

uhh yea, you mean people started discussing about transgender and other random bullshit that had nothing to do with the topic at hand except one male looking very girlish.

#ontopic.  The Jin and Yun bathingsuit really look stupid. I much rather have actual bikinis.

• NCSOFT

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that discussing forum moderation is against the code of conduct, and can result in the suspension of your forum posting privileges.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Thank you.

How about these?  The striped blue is the one I want the most for my Jin.

BvFk2G0.jpg

and these?

bns02.jpg

If/When there is a summer event, I hope we get all past swimsuits along with whatever this year's version is.

23 minutes ago, Elurra said:

BvFk2G0.jpg

and these?

bns02.jpg

If/When there is a summer event, I hope we get all past swimsuits along with whatever this year's version is.

those are really nice i like them too!! :D

6 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that discussing forum moderation is against the code of conduct, and can result in the suspension of your forum posting privileges.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Thank you.

Wish you guys were this fast in responding to the Bot/Hack problem.

5 hours ago, Elurra said:

BvFk2G0.jpg

and these?

bns02.jpg

These are must! The lyn ones look so adorable!

Archived