blade and soul debugger error

hibike

Yea i have this today after the update i got, tried a few fixes to no avail so i sent a ticket in because another reboot isn't going to fix the problem, so in about 4-6 hours i may get a response that will fix it but until then i cannot play. gg ncsoft.

21 minutes ago, CowOfWrath said:

I had the same error today as well. For me It was an issue with game guard detecting AVG (antivirus program). Simply disabling it for a while allowed me to launch the game

:o How do you disable and then restore AVG?

5 minutes ago, KantiHaruhara said:

:o How do you disable and then restore AVG?

at the bottom right of its icon, right click it and it should say "temporarily disable avg". Yes thank you though, this actually worked for me too

Don't disable the AVG on your computer, just add the  " NCSoft " and " NSWEST " folders to the AVG exceptions list, no restart required. ( make sure you select the " folder " option on AVG..lol )

P.S this wasn't my idea it was elsewhere in the bug forum and works :D

1. On the upper right of the AVG user interface, go into the Options menu.
2. Select Advanced Settings.
3. In the Advanced Settings menu, click Exceptions.
4. Select Add Exception.
5. Pick the type of exception (application or file, folder, url) and add the file path.
(With a default installation, the path will be C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\

I also added C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe for good measure.)
6. Be sure to click Apply toward the bottom right.

cAqSgng.png

El7gBgJ.png

Tks Cremation worked well wish i could had found this fix sooner because i tryed all kinds of supose fixes of this only this one worked 

TKS

This fix should be made as a perma Post for future ppl since i had this bugg for 2 weeks 

Having same issue, tried the above and Debugger issue still shows up but once you click ok, it loads game guard then I get the error "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down game client, ( 4049) " 

using windows 8.1 drivers fully updated, 

I tried this solution as well, but it didn't worked at first. I'm using a personal folder to install my games, so the file path is different. In my case adding the whole game folder AND the NSWEST folder from Program files (x86) folder solved the problem.

So if you're using special file path, just add everything BnS related to exceptions XD

On 5/5/2016 at 1:43 AM, Cremation said:

Don't disable the AVG on your computer, just add the  " NCSoft " and " NSWEST " folders to the AVG exceptions list, no restart required. ( make sure you select the " folder " option on AVG..lol )

4. Select Add Exception.
5. Pick the type of exception (application or file, folder, url) and add the file path.

I also added C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\Client.exe for good measure.)

cAqSgng.png

El7gBgJ.png

Thank you Cremation!

On 5-5-2016 at 7:43 AM, Cremation said:

4. Select Add Exception.

cAqSgng.png

El7gBgJ.png

I did this and it still doesn't work for me somehow :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having this issue as of last night/early AM ... I have win defender though.  I've already tried adding folders and files to exception list and it doesn't work.  I've tried disabling windef and not getting anywhere with that either.

***UPDATE***

I did some more digging on Microsoft support.  Found a suggestion to check for outdated sound drivers.  I discovered an update was available for AMD HD Audio; downloaded and installed; rebooted, and error went away.

What an outdated sound driver and a debugger have in common I've no idea.

• 2 years later...

Archived