Really? More p2w?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If by pay to win you mean it'll drop prices thus making it easier for newbies to afford mats, then yes. Honestly of all the problems with this game that people have, this is not one of them.

6 minutes ago, Thaxsom said:

If by pay to win you mean it'll drop prices thus making it easier for newbies to afford mats, then yes. Honestly of all the problems with this game that people have, this is not one of them.

There would be plenty of better ways to go at it. This isn't the biggest issue but it's definitely up there.

Just now, Rasky said:

What's exactly in em? Not planning to buy em, just wanna know what the hype/rage is all about.

chance to get x100 moonstone or x100 stingers or transformation stones or gems....its almost same as  trove event but its  kinda more P2W since you dont get free box a day and you can buy only 1 with hcoins a day so....open your wallet guys and farm the mats for your legendary in 1 day.

Just now, Rasky said:

What's exactly in em? Not planning to buy em, just wanna know what the hype/rage is all about.

You can have a 100 frozen stingers or a 100 moonstones bundle, among other things like Silverfrost transformation stones....

These new boxes in the store...... as if the Treasure Trove weren't enough when they were letting players buy unlimited keys for NCoins to open up as many chests as they please; getting the best gems in the game worth 900g,+ skill books, XP charms to get fast HM levels for more skills to use in Arena and elsewhere, all the materials needed to quickly upgrade their weapons and accessories and tons of gold... now we have these! 

No wonder my friends and clan leader/officers have quit already. I'm not falling for it though, I refuse to buy any.

HjUoP6v.png

Just now, Akela MNE said:

Which RNG box are we talking about here? Cause there was no announcement for any...

That's the point. We can even quote Youmukon today :

4 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Game updates may also be deployed, but not always and not for all games (i.e. no visible in-game changes are expected today for Blade & Soul).

No announcement, nothing other than this "it's a purely technical maintenance, nothing in game", no patch note or anything. But here, surprise ! Buy some more RNG boxes ! And with your NCoins, because you can buy only on per day with HMCoins. And there is a temporary price reduction on it, it will soon be even more expensive before being taken out in 2 weeks, so buy it fast!

21 minutes ago, Misaika said:

Both can be buyed once per Day so 2 Boxes a Day isnt that much...

Nope. Both can be buyed once per day only if you're paying with HM Coins. If you're paying with NCoins, you can go crazy with it and some people already have bought hundreds of boxes...

EDIT : Oh, and other threads about the new RNG boxes mysteriously disappeared XD

More RNG boxes??? More P2W?? Honestly, as if goldbuyers weren't enough, now we have an even bigger cashgrab than trove tbh, well, me and a bunch of people are tired of this shit, we're most likely going to move on to something else.

And yes, I'm ready for all the "Good, we don't need you" "Bye" "Don't let the door hit you on the way out"  bs, Keep wasting your money kiddies, you'll get far in life.

Ive been saying for a while how this game is not p2w yet, that the treasure trove was kinda pushing it towards that direction but it was nothing too bad just yet. Well i guess now we got to that point where it is pay to win. Yea yea i know, give me all the pay to progress bull crap, but when you are literally just poping the mats out of thin air with 0 work (because if you bough them from the marketplace, someone still had to farm those and sell them to you), its very close to just put the weapons for NCcoins in the HM store. It might decrese the cost for some mats for new players, but the gap between new players and ppl that are spending thousands in this game is going to just get bigger, so they are never even gona get close to catching up, just further and further away.

And really, you cant only blame ncsoft for this, its how the gaming community is now, not just in bns, they need to have everything NOW they dont find joy in working for something and getting it as a result of them playing the game, they just need it now now now, so they spend thousands, get what they want, get bored and move on to the next game.

7 minutes ago, KzE said:

The help for gear progression arrived... ALL CELEBRATE :DDDD

You're jocking but that's the excuse Babbletr0n managed to give on Twitter XD

the boxes are heavily discounted to assist with progression in conjunction with the upcoming event on 5/11

Just now, Tupac Shakur said:

It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look typical, because you're supporting greedy gaming companies & corporations with their pay to win methods. Money well spent? your opinion, your choice - do what you will with your money if it makes you happy having messed up priorities.

They probably meant "payday" as in "I stole mommy's credit card"

Archived