Is this some kind of sick joke?

2 minutes ago, Trix said:

So i'm at True Pirate stage 10 and my next upgrade step is Yeti Weapon, 10 STS, 220 SS, 190 Stingers, 70 MS and 7 NT. Does it mean that I will be able to skip that step and my next upgrade will switch to True Breeze instead?

your upgrade path will not change

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, TheRockmanEXE said:

f15db678e7.png

Thanks! And thanks Reddit, it's so sad that NCSoft doesn't have a website or a forum to give such informations. Well, it's a lot easier to follow 3 Twitter accounts, Facebook accounts, and read all Reddit threads just in case... 

I'll stay really cautious about this event currency. If we need to farm for an entire day to get one part of a stone, it's useless. The Valentine's day event was using "event currency", but it was almost impossible to get anything worthwhile except by doing nothing else (or play 15 hours a day). NCSoft didn't give us a reason to trust them for a long long time, so wait and see for this. 

Still wondering why they wouldn't simply reduce the upgrade costs permanently, I know we don't have new players anymore but still, admitting the game has a problem and giving a way to bypass this problem for a limited time instead of just fixing the problem seems pointless... 

1 hour ago, Syanonn said:

To be honest, I think other regions took out the siren/pirate path as level cap was increased to 50.

Think they were nice enough to let us have siren/pirate path for as long as it lasted.

And wow 600+ char >_> I play 2 char an assassin (my main) and a FM (farm SSP). neither even 550.

Exactly this. All others region took away this path when Introducing Silverfrost/Lv50 content.

They let it long a little bit more.

36 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

Exactly this. All others region took away this path when Introducing Silverfrost/Lv50 content.

They let it long a little bit more.

But other regions had lower lvl content a lot longer then we had it. BnS launch Jun 6th 2012 and added lvl 50 content on Aug 8 2014. That's over 2 years to our 3 months. We are going through content so fast.

Just now, Ginki said:

Oathbreaker evolve to Awaken Oathbreaker is 11MTS + 31g, while Awaken Siren evolve to True Siren is 7 MTS + 18g. what kind of bullshit is this?

Yeah, but to help you to upgrade you can craft for a limited time Nebula Stones that reduce the True Scorpio and Legendary upgrades! Isn't that great? :D

Just now, Calicus said:

But other regions had lower lvl content a lot longer then we had it. BnS launch Jun 6th 2012 and added lvl 50 content on Aug 8 2014. That's over 2 years to our 3 months. We are going through content so fast.

Many players here(count on me) have played other region before they announce NA/EU servers.

Do you really think those players would go for 1 year or more playing a Lv45 content?

BnS is an E-Sport game, they need reach all others regions as well if they want to introduce NA/Eu players to tournaments.

The fact that Lv50 content were released in KR only after 2 years since Lv45 content doesn't mean we have to stay on same Lv45 content for 2 years as well.

The game itself has alot of content, we can't just sit here and wait 2 years to get new content.

NcSoft had said it before, during BETA that they would be releasing big updates as fast as possible to reach all others regions.

So, why didnt players complain about it before? And i will say it again: All others regions removed Siren/Pirate path when introducing Silverfrost, why wouldn't they do the same here?(They were nice to let it there even after that).

3 minutes ago, Fael said:

Yeah, but to help you to upgrade you can craft for a limited time Nebula Stones that reduce the True Scorpio and Legendary upgrades! Isn't that great? :D

for me that is not to Scorpio or Legendary it's not great. if evolve to A.Oathbreaker is 13g more, i don't wanna know how much T.Oathbreaker to A.Breeze and A. Breeze to T.Breeze is gonna cost

3 minutes ago, KzE said:

Why they even put old wep patch into this version?

If you mean the NA/EU Version is because we started of with lvl 45 content is would make sense to have 45 weapon path. PoH/BSH 4 man(which we had before 50 content came out) would have been impossible to do in true profane/Oathbreaker.  Awaken Oath is a lvl 46 weapon, so we would not have been able to equip it.

5 minutes ago, Ginki said:

Oathbreaker evolve to Awaken Oathbreaker is 11MTS + 31g, while Awaken Siren evolve to True Siren is 7 MTS + 18g. what kind of bullshit is this?

Did you at least read the "News"? 11MTs + 31g, now reduce the costs in 10-40% fee, how much it will be?

5 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

Many players here(count on me) have played other region before they announce NA/EU servers.

Do you really think those players would go for 1 year or more playing a Lv45 content?

BnS is an E-Sport game, they need reach all others regions as well if they want to introduce NA/Eu players to tournaments.

The fact that Lv50 content were released in KR only after 2 years since Lv45 content doesn't mean we have to stay on same Lv45 content for 2 years as well.

The game itself has alot of content, we can't just sit here and wait 2 years to get new content.

NcSoft had said it before, during BETA that they would be releasing big updates as fast as possible to reach all others regions.

So, why didnt players complain about it before? And i will say it again: All others regions removed Siren/Pirate path when introducing Silverfrost, why wouldn't they do the same here?(They were nice to let it there even after that).

I never said that we should stay in lvl 45 content. I am saying that they had more time to get to pirate. With our version a lot of players aren't making enough gold to get to true pirate let alone true Scorpion. 

Did you at least read the "News"? 11MTs + 31g, now reduce the costs in 10-40% fee, how much it will be?

Thats only with the new item. Once the event is over and we can't get the item the prices with be the same as they are now, unless they reduce the prices altogether.

5 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

what about after the event finish? i don't play right now cause i have things to do so i'll miss the event

people dont understand YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AT THE GEAR CAP to play current content! for example yeti is EASILY BEATABLE in 6 man if every has ast least 440AP. all the people that were asking for near 500 are just trying to do runs too fast or are lazy trying to get carried. True breeze is OVER Kill for the current content and it will STILL Be over kill in the next big expansion. Anyone crying cause they dont have 600 ap are just well mis informed. The current content is VERY do able at 480 - 500 ap lol.

Again you DO NOT need max gear to enjoy / beat the current content. Just cause the gear is obtainable doesnt mean its a  staple requirement yet. Take your time and gear at your own pace. The most IMPORTANT factor in bns is MECHANICS. not raw dps. The new dungeons and on ward are much more about mechanics than raw damage. If you know the runs and know the boss fights you dont need to be over geared to beat them people...

Idk why i m even typing all this like 1 person will read it and probably for get it. Im  just so sick of na being so toxic and going about dungeons all the wrong way thinking they need 600 ap to do anything in a reasonable time...

Well, the eSport-argument is bullshit. They simply could fully equalize Arena instead of being half-assed about it. Having different amounts of skillpoints and/or missing HM-skills is a discrimination, because that way, skill isn't the only match-deciding factor. That stupid counter-class-system which they imported from Aion is already far to ridiculous. As long as there's discrimination regarding HM-skills and skillpoints, BnS isn't eSport-able anyway.

That way "catching up" with content because of eSport-tournaments is nonsense. They could simply distribute us with a second Arena-skill-tab in which every skill is unlocked and in which we have as much skillpoints as 50 HM 15 gives us.

The only reason for that fast patch-speed is probably cash-grab. There are far to many hardcore-cashers anyway. They even do gear-gating. Just compare our bosses HP with that of other regions (i.e. Yeti). Even No-Lifers can't keep up with hardcore-cashers anymore, which is just ridiculous.

So yeah, go figure...

16 minutes ago, Calicus said:

If you mean the NA/EU Version is because we started of with lvl 45 content is would make sense to have 45 weapon path. PoH/BSH 4 man(which we had before 50 content came out) would have been impossible to do in true profane/Oathbreaker.  Awaken Oath is a lvl 46 weapon, so we would not have been able to equip it.

They had 2 years to rework it. Now its like : ohh we did a mistake, lets repeat it, but this time even faster...

14 minutes ago, Calicus said:

Thats only with the new item. Once the event is over and we can't get the item the prices with be the same as they are now, unless they reduce the prices altogether.

11 minutes ago, Ginki said:

what about after the event finish? i don't play right now cause i have things to do so i'll miss the event

What about u guys try to be more smart and get this information and do something about it? I was just about to go on True Breeze / Awakened Acessories as i finally gathered all mats to put them stage 10 w/o problems, but after reading news today, wanna know what i'm gona do?

I'll hold on a little bit more(yeah 1 month), i'm on 528AP atm, so i'm fine with the current content.

I'll just wait for this event before upgrading my weapon, so i get the discount on upgrading and save some materials to next step. I still don't know if Acessories will be affected or only Weapon. But till there i will gather even more materials and surelly  will be able to much 2x the upgrades than if had to do it now.

But well, not saying u're not smart, but just try to think the amount of mats u can gather before the event is up? Anyways it's up on you...

Just now, EasleyRR said:

What about u guys try to be more smart and get this information and do something about it? I was just about to go on True Breeze / Awakened Acessories as i finally gathered all mats to put them stage 10 w/o problems, but after reading news today, wanna know what i'm gona do?

I'll hold on a little bit more(yeah 1 month), i'm on 528AP atm, so i'm fine with the current content.

I'll just wait for this event before upgrading my weapon, so i get the discount on upgrading and save some materials to next step. I still don't know if Acessories will be affected or only Weapon. But till there i will gather even more materials and surelly  will be able to much 2x the upgrades than if had to do it now.

But well, not saying u're not smart, but just try to think the amount of mats u can gather before the event is up? Anyways it's up on you...

did you read my reply? i'm not playing at all right now cause i'm doing some stuff. how will i gather more mats before the event is up? and accessories are not affected. they go to Oathbreaker anyway, so there's no need to do changes. the thing is that the drop rate of accessories is so low, that you can finish gathering the mats for Siren/Pirate weapon before getting the accessories. there's no need to remove the weapon path

Just now, Ginki said:

did you read my reply? i'm not playing at all right now cause i'm doing some stuff. how will i gather more mats before the event is up? and accessories are not affected. they go to Oathbreaker anyway, so there's no need to do changes. the thing is that the drop rate of accessories is so low, that you can finish gathering the mats for Siren/Pirate weapon before getting the accessories. there's no need to remove the weapon path

If you not playing "at all" why u still complain about it? How the heck u'll upgrade on siren/pirate if u not even playing?

i'm done with you.

18 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

"BnS isn't eSport-able". Stop reading there.

World tournament says hello to you.

cya.

You realize everything associated with this game pvp wise is a joke atm due to bots / hacks / exploits. This game is literally the laughing stock of the pvp community at this point in time. This game should be the dominant force in esports, but currently it isnt. I mean ffs it cant even ban hackers, it just removes them from the ladder.

Just now, EasleyRR said:

If you not playing "at all" why u still complain about it? How the heck u'll upgrade on siren/pirate if u not even playing?

i'm done with you.

i clearly said "i'm not playing at all RIGHT NOW cause i'm doing some stuff". that means i will play when i finish what i'm doing. i'm the one that's done talking with you

Archived