Sign in to follow this  
RyuueLaview

To Mushin players (Both Red and Blue Faction)

Recommended Posts

Consider this, 

 

If we both divide channels so that each faction has their own designated faction questing channels, we both can complete whatever quests at peace. Reds don't need to hack. Blues don't need to hack.  Reds don't need to steal ssp's. Blues can do ssp in peace. Everyone gets moonstones/soulstones. 

 

Besides Mushin can use some more red player base who play seriously. If you enjoy the game faction should be feasible for you.  Instead of the hacking nonsense.  Why doesn't the red side do their own ssp capturing anyway? Can blues agree to not chase down reds wherever and just let them quest? This *cricket* for tat is a waste of time -_-.

 

Sometimes I wonder though, cus in ssp when blue's capture does get raided by reds they die quite easily once they lose their field weps.  So, are you here to pvp? Or just hit and run? What is the struggle to actually just do your own faction quests gear wise? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PvPMS   

Coming from a Chinese person. the foreign hackers (aka lots of chinese players) would never abide by this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita   

More likely to grief more than anything else. Once they raided the mining, the drills dead, they leave and go harass another channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcayne   
2 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

Consider this, 

 

If we both divide channels so that each faction has their own designated faction questing channels, we both can complete whatever quests at peace. Reds don't need to hack. Blues don't need to hack.  Reds don't need to steal ssp's. Blues can do ssp in peace. Everyone gets moonstones/soulstones. 

 

Besides Mushin can use some more red player base who play seriously. If you enjoy the game faction should be feasible for you.  Instead of the hacking nonsense.  Why doesn't the red side do their own ssp capturing anyway? Can blues agree to not chase down reds wherever and just let them quest? This *cricket* for tat is a waste of time -_-.

 

Sometimes I wonder though, cus in ssp when blue's capture does get raided by reds they die quite easily once they lose their field weps.  So, are you here to pvp? Or just hit and run? What is the struggle to actually just do your own faction quests gear wise? 

I wish NA players were capable of this type of cooperation. Alas, it's a pipe dream at best. 

 

I know when I'm on Mushin Ceru, if I encounter a lone Red while soul shard daily farming, I leave him/her/it alone. I'll keep an eye on it just in case it gets frisky, but otherwise I ignore it as best I can. 

 

My way of at least making it somewhat easier on reds. Until some 500Ap unidentified crimson jack off decides to get froggy. Then it's red = dead time.

 

I wish this game had some sort of faction PvP incentive for severely outnumbered factions. Or at least a 3rd faction to keep the other two honest. But no dice.

 

I'll never understand NCSofts fascination with 2 faction PvP games. That shit never works, especially not in NA.

 

Whatever, regardless with all the haxors about, it's all moot anyways.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. Blackrams can be the 3rd.. considering the whole set of uniform they put... But i guess they think 3rd faction won't cut it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, PvPMS said:

Coming from a Chinese person. the foreign hackers (aka lots of chinese players) would never abide by this

That makes sense. But hopefully hackers can be dealt with by killing them off. Its more the red players I'm talking about. Unless all are literally hackers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese hackers has their own faction , the Gold Sellers

So your idea of truce is useless

It's so easy yet ncsoft playing so hard , JUST REMOVE THE WEAPON CRATES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unicorns   

Yea why fight on a pvp factions vs faction map. We can just work together!
Its the same thoughts i have when im watching a basketball or soccer match, both teams could score so many more points if they worked together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerKFM   

It doesn't change the fact that hacking clans are still around though, we can divide as much as we want, won't help a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Yea why fight on a pvp factions vs faction map. We can just work together!
Its the same thoughts i have when im watching a basketball or soccer match, both teams could score so many more points if they worked together!

I just want my moonstones meng. With the invading faction nobody gets moonstones. I guess the others get prestige and thus gold. Meh, maybe I'm just lazy. What do you do to farm moonstones in ssp? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   

hmm BnS  revolves around PvP, and most of it's  its end game is mostly pvp based.  Why would you want this boring crappy peace. I farm here , you farm there... pffft.

 

What this game should not have: are boters, sellers and hackers and what it should have is a healthy and fun pvp.

 

2 faction is not working out as a system????? Hello!! WOW?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i am not on Mushin server. but i think part of the problem is that the "controlled pvp" needs a revamp. Sure its feasible to control when u pvp, but i think they need to implement a time stamp when u can take off the uniform. 5 seconds to take off uniform is too short. In other games once u flag urself for pvp u have to stay that way for roughly ~10 hrs sometime less sometime more; but i think that u can enter pvp kill some poor sap and then run away (take off uniform) while he rezzes is a joke. U either man up and flag urself for a certain duration that way pvp can be more fun or at least interactive. not this jump a nikka and run away 5 seconds later bull-crap. I was also surprised that cities werent designated safe zones and that u could basically off someone if u spot them flagged (i guess i played PWI for too long) but basically the system isnt interactive. Ppl are allowed to be jack offs by simply camping questing area when others are doing quest a jumping in when they have a definitive advantage such as the Huge Manes Bosses that deal half player HP and they just throw 1 or 2 5k crits and they get easy peasy kills then run away with prestige never to be seen on the battlefield until those circumstances are created again.

 

Flawed OPVP system.

Edited by RudeBwoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kohashi said:

hmm BnS  revolves around PvP, and most of it's  its end game is mostly pvp based.  Why would you want this boring crappy peace. I farm here , you farm there... pffft.

 

What this game should not have: are boters, sellers and hackers and what it should have is a healthy and fun pvp.

 

2 faction is not working out as a system????? Hello!! WOW?

 

Ok, that I agree with. I'm happy to pvp spec in ssp. I can't stand hackers tho. That's not even pvp. its just cheating -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   
8 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

Ok, that I agree with. I'm happy to pvp spec in ssp. I can't stand hackers tho. That's not even pvp. its just cheating -_-

well that's understand and I share that view with you. I miss the days when I was playing and if you were messing up with 1 member next thing you knew, you had a whole clan chasing after you :)).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taemek   
On ‎4‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:03 PM, vita said:

More likely to grief more than anything else. Once they raided the mining, the drills dead, they leave and go harass another channel.

Not its to stop people farming SS. It's a complete shut down.

 

The day they started doing this, they started spamming faction chats with multiple different ways of advertising SS.

 

They are clearly over burdened with them and don't want to drop down due to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VRock   

EU is the same last nigh some guys, useless people, with nothing better to do went to my channel kill melee players(me myself)! They should get C***** for kill melee players, *cricket*ers! kill the range ones not the guy which has hard time to do the quest because is melee.

Edited by VRock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   

well If people would be unite against this, it would be awesome. How about you guys simply do NOT buy any. No market, no money= no business. Easy Peasy but you need to be patient a bit :)

Edited by Kohashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hongmoon   

You seriously telling people to not attack each other when attacking with op weapons is the easiest way to gain prestige especially with speedhackers as backup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hongmoon said:

You seriously telling people to not attack each other when attacking with op weapons is the easiest way to gain prestige especially with speedhackers as backup?

Wot? R u a hacker e.e 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita   
14 hours ago, Taemek said:

Not its to stop people farming SS. It's a complete shut down.

 

The day they started doing this, they started spamming faction chats with multiple different ways of advertising SS.

 

They are clearly over burdened with them and don't want to drop down due to it.

Yeah I didn't really spend much time on SSP lately so wasn't sure what they are doing. They are now pretty much try to control 3 things, soulstone, moonstone and ssp key prices.

The thing is the opposing faction is letting them do it, they are so scare of fighting that when the other faction appear, they ran. I been running SSP past few days for my quests, and everytime we get players to band together and fight back hard, hell we even held off a whole channel from the other faction and got our quests done, our soulstone and moonstone. So if you want your soulstone and moonstone, get organize, band together and fight them back, there is only so much they can do when players actually start fighting them back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this