Why would they retire weapon path before soul fighter..

TheEllimist

5 minutes ago, Teijin said:

were is this info coming from....

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/weapon-path-gem-hammer-changes/

They'll have to cut the prices by half and make it so everyone can get the mats easier.

We know many ppl just quit the game after looking at Oathbreaker -> Awk Oathbreaker cost.

They say they want to help us, but in fact I dunno if it's gonna help, will have to wait to see.

8 minutes ago, VRock said:

dunno because they are sheep and just follow other regions 

oh really? did you not read?

Due to your feedback this is a change being made for other regional versions of Blade & Soul as well.

Not so sure this is going to help. Moonstone and the transformation stone prices are ridiculous and getting worse as time goes on. Unless they find an easier/faster way of getting those two items it doesn't matter what they do to the paths.  Darts are annoying but doable with the new challenges. Moonstones for those that can't/have issues in ssp however are not really doable (relying on rng to get a key then having to do 6v6 is not really a great option either imo). 

i see it this can be good or bad it depends either stingers will crash or will skyrocket or rather MATS in general Soul fighter has to to becoming soon any ways because you cant do thw world champs with out giving the other regions the class that would be considered unfair  *since they wanna make sure we have a chance to contend*

At least some of us will be able to LEAVE MOONWATER with our dignity intact and onward of the higher tier weapon paths instead of stuck unable to even begin Silverfrost... well Anything other than the story. We will all share the Covenant of Anda in the Silverfrost regions!

I have to agree that even a 40% reduced cost is still a lot of money for someone after True Profane. Soulstones and Quartz are the problem of the main cost for the crafting materials. I don't why they do this move after reducing the moonwater crafting cost, making that useless. :(

IIRC, when soul fighter came out in the other regions, they were given a new weapon and it went straight to the new weapon line, aka, Oathbreaker. Then again, this was for people who were eligible to get the insta 45 Soul Fighter. If you started Soul Fighter from level 1, you get hongmoon and make your way up.

But IDK, NA/EU doing it's own thing since we're 3-4 years behind. :^)

So if pirate weapon gone.. then my awakened siren can still go true siren and instead of choosing awakened pirate vs  hmm awakened oathbreaker.. I'll be directed to awakened oathbreaker instead.. Hmm guess I 'm no longer need to hoard pirate emblems.

How about the accessory btw ?

10 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

So if pirate weapon gone.. then my awakened siren can still go true siren and instead of choosing awakened pirate vs  hmm awakened oathbreaker.. I'll be directed to awakened oathbreaker instead.. Hmm guess I 'm no longer need to hoard pirate emblems.

How about the accessory btw ?

The stupidity in their decision to cut the siren/pirate path because we were farming 45lvl dungeons is WE still have to farm them for the Accessories. The path for them and the mats needed do not change. Also the mats that drop from POH and Blood we still need for the Oathbreaker path

Not saying that the whole idea is stupidm, just the part of the "problem" for the change.

2 minutes ago, Calicus said:

The stupidity in their decision to cut the siren/pirate path because we were farming 45lvl dungeons is WE still have to farm them for the Accessories. The path for them and the mats needed do not change. 

well at least i can still meet someone to run NSH and Efleet.

Yesterday it was like a ghost town D:

This decision is not stupid at all, if you read carefully. 

There will be an event in which we'll use "Nebula weapon upgrade stones" in order to upgrade our weapons. Obviously, these upgrade stones will be on the cash shop. So you can really easily take advantage of this new upgrade system if you're willing to spend more money on the cash shop. If not, yeah, you're f*cked and have no other choice, but sadly, nobody cares. 

So it's not stupid, it's just that they "listened" the complains and found (I don't know how) that the best way to help the free or casual players late on their weapons upgrade is to sell some new CS item for a faster upgrade. So awesome.... But who is surprised by a cash grab decision like that?  

Well as mentioned, Soul Fighter only just came out like Decemeber on KR?

The old siren/pirate paths were already gone by then on those servers - pretty sure NCSoft is too lazy to create the old weapon path for Soul Fighter just for NA carebears.

This game requires that prices to be fixed, like in BDO. I mean, right now the prices are to damn high. There is not a single chance for a new player to upgrade weapon or accesories, even if u want to craft them it's to damn expensive and hard. It's going to be a pay 2 progress game ffs, they milk the remaining players with shit events and so on.

They are forcing people to forget moonwater, which in turn will collapse both silverfrost and moonwater prices, which is a good thing. Because then everyone will be determined to farm silverfrost instead of squeezing money from MTS and tear and whatnot. However what they do not realize with current state of the game SSP is undoable, especially if your faction has a couple of 600 ap elite clans that will wipe the bosses within seconds, u get nothing but a dumb prestige point, which if you gather enough yoiu can exchange for 10 soulstones... Ty

What they need to do is introduce more ways to acquire moonstones. SSP is just bananas right now. Hackers everywhere, and then suddenly bot army comes and annihilates the bosses and people end up with no prestige or drops.

2 hours ago, Syanonn said:

Well as mentioned, Soul Fighter only just came out like Decemeber on KR?

The old siren/pirate paths were already gone by then on those servers - pretty sure NCSoft is too lazy to create the old weapon path for Soul Fighter just for NA carebears.

Warlock was out after the deletion of the pirate/siren path and we still had the weapons. It would't be that hard to add them, its the same weapon look as the KFM gantlet 

8 hours ago, raik7 said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/weapon-path-gem-hammer-changes/

They'll have to cut the prices by half and make it so everyone can get the mats easier.

We know many ppl just quit the game after looking at Oathbreaker -> Awk Oathbreaker cost.

They say they want to help us, but in fact I dunno if it's gonna help, will have to wait to see.

it will be an event, and the event will not last forever. what about after it finish? new players are screwed, including me that i can't play right now, and i'll miss the event

8 hours ago, Shadzar said:

oh really? did you not read?

This information you quoted there is regarding Gem Hammers only. It's not about Siren/Pirate path. All others region took out Siren/Pirate when releasing Silverfrost/Lv50 content.

4 hours ago, Fael said:

This decision is not stupid at all, if you read carefully. 

There will be an event in which we'll use "Nebula weapon upgrade stones" in order to upgrade our weapons. Obviously, these upgrade stones will be on the cash shop. So you can really easily take advantage of this new upgrade system if you're willing to spend more money on the cash shop. If not, yeah, you're f*cked and have no other choice, but sadly, nobody cares. 

So it's not stupid, it's just that they "listened" the complains and found (I don't know how) that the best way to help the free or casual players late on their weapons upgrade is to sell some new CS item for a faster upgrade. So awesome.... But who is surprised by a cash grab decision like that?  

The upgrade stones won't be on cash shop. write it down.

Archived