Legendary Weapon - Black/Baleful or White/Seraph for blade master

JInSeoYeqn

SO deffinetly you're choice 
Baleful will give u more dps , its the thing that blade masters always need (in comparison bm have pretty weak dps),7% of honed slash damage ( im not in mistake 7?)
Seraph will give more healt regeneration - so its harder to die, also -23% couldown reduction for blade call that increase dps.

so what will u chose?

Even though Seraph looks MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH Better, there is no choice as Baleful is a huge dps increase (resets your skills).

6 months from now after two more pay to win trove events when I can finally afford this upgrade I will be forced into baleful. 

Yeah, this is a tough one.  Love the look of the Seraph, but the damage from the Baleful is so much better.  Seraph can also reset skill cooldowns, but the problem (if I'm understanding the wording right) is that you gain stacks on Seraph when you get hit/take damage, while Baleful you gain stacks by dealing damage.  And as we all know, you should not be taking damage, so how do you gain stacks on Seraph reliably?  Meanwhile we're constantly dealing damage, so Baleful should proc quite frequently.

Maybe by the time we get there, they will be available as weapon skins, so we can have the Baleful stats but with the Seraph look.

Correct me if im wrong, but the cd of bladecall cant be refreshed, right? Since BM is burst oriented and our burst is dependant on bladecall i think the lowered cd would be a huge increase in dmg. Besides u are supposed to tank as bm anyways, so the cd refresh would be happening from times to times. These are just my thoughts, so please share yours!^^

The next is will the Seraph weapon also prog if you block?

and i think Baleful is better for fire build and Seraph for the light build for the need of focus there fire dont need that much focus.

Question is what is better at the end^^.

100% Baleful, however not in the early stages of the legendary path.

Stages 1-3 its better to have Seraph (10% reduction on Blade Call) vs the 2% dmg increase on Dragontongue.

However from stages 4+ its more and more beneficial to have Baleful (Black). 

Don't underestimate the 10% damage increase on Dragontongue at stage 7+.

It is WAY better then 30% CD reduction on BladeCall at stage 7+. 

My question is, can you switch between stages from baleful to seraph? Can I would love to have stage 1-3 Seraph and get baleful 4+

10% extra dragontongue damage means like bonus 1500 every 2-3 seconds (unless it stacks with crit, that makes 3000)? I don't know much about this so I won't spread shit but that seems kinda weak without certain conditions (des/bds).
Meanwhile, with seraph, we are out of bladecall for 30 seconds (reduced cooldown = 42 sec + 12 sec bladecall duration). 1 draw stance in cooldown can be 2,tab,3,F not in that order, another will be with sundering sword. Then you can also get a cyclone at a random moment (depends if you took F2 or F1 though), and tab will be up again. By then, blade call should be just about to go up, shouldn't it? I haven't tested this obviously but it seems this is ~how it would go. Endless combo loop.

• 1 month later...

Archived