Auction tax?

dmoe33

it works Like eBay, you see the current bid amount when you show items with a bid, and when you go to make a bid you are asked to pay the next increment on a set scale for bidding. Unlike eBay you can't jsut bid a higher amount in order to hope you loke the price. Like eBay someone can snipe you at the last second

So what you see if the price it started for or someone else already bid on the item. You have to bid MORE to have a bid that counts.

This is why most things on the market are buy now, because people don't want to mess with eBay inside of their game.

11 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

it works Like eBay, you see the current bid amount when you show items with a bid, and when you go to make a bid you are asked to pay the next increment on a set scale for bidding. Unlike eBay you can't jsut bid a higher amount in order to hope you loke the price. Like eBay someone can snipe you at the last second

So what you see if the price it started for or someone else already bid on the item. You have to bid MORE to have a bid that counts.

This is why most things on the market are buy now, because people don't want to mess with eBay inside of their game.

So basically theres a set increment u have to bid for it to count? First off thats pretty stupid 2nd why dafaq doesnt it tell u then?

well it just has a table for bids, it is prefftty stupid but i gues it is there way of preventing someone from bidding 1 copper more for something worth 300 gold, and the other person losing because that 1 copper

but that is how real auctions work, there is  set amount you msut bid higher or they dont caunt, as stupid as that is.

I prefer blind auctions myself, where each person gets to bid 1 time, and enter the amount exacltly that they want to bid and at the end, the winner is the one with the ighest amount bid.

Those are the ONLY interesting types of auctions. At least you get your money back after if you lose the bid.

Archived