Shintara

AVG antivirus conflict

Shintara   

Why now all of a sudden does my launcher error's while avg is running saying there is a debugger running and to remove it come on NC soft fix your shit

Kounat   

Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, disabled it and was able to login but that's pretty annoying.

4 hours ago, Shintara said:

Why now all of a sudden does my launcher error's while avg is running saying there is a debugger running and to remove it come on NC soft fix your shit

I think it might be that your antivirus thinks the gameguard is a malware so it forces you to close the game. I remember another MMO where I was using AVG and I could not play it due to the game having gameguard. It was also in that game's forum that AVG cannot work with GG. Maybe try switching your antivirus program?

Syanonn   

AVG is just as notorious as gameguard in running into compatibility problems with other programs. I have no problem when I used to use Norton and now Avast.

But AVG always gives me headaches running stuff.

I would recommend Avast as antivirus program. When I first came in contact with GG in other mmo I did still have AVG. It became too buggy, game crashed constantly and I could not get online. While using Avast I never had problems with GG.

Drakor   

I have the same problem with AVG, if you are using the free program I guess you could change to another AV program and if not you will have to deactivate it too play B&S until NCsoft fixes the problem.