I love every week update, It makes me happy...Joking

Valiant

May I ask something ? Yes I talking to you community managers. @omeed @Rukkirii @Youmukon @Lock6 @Hime

Do you even listen to people over forum ? Would you even dare to answer me on this threat or just going to ignore me ?

First of all, If you going to respond to this topic, Please don't ask me to contact game support because last time I did contact game support I did try everything they told me during the whole week and nothing changed then they did blame my ISP at the end (While it's your server side problem )

Now let's go back to this problem that I have been facing for over a month, Let's go first with this screenshoot from last week 
20iazhs.png

This picture was taken on Friday night UTC time, You see the difference between the ping inside APB: Reloaded EU server and your EU server IP ping ? 200ms for your EU Server while 90ms for APB: reloaded EU server.

That is fine, Your game support doesn't want to admit that it your Server side and blame my ISP, Still I able to play any other online Game on either NA or EU without any problem at night at all but it only Blade and soul who goes up for 200ms at night on special days after last week update.

But fine fine fine you know what, I don't care anymore about this problem now let's look at this screenshot which was taken today after today update.

ohphk5.png

Ohhhh WOW, Look at this a 1,730ms Latency appear over 206.127.149.8 IP (Which represent Ebon Hall *EU* Server), While if you look down for IP 149.202.201.26 (Discord german server ) it show clearly a nice 90ms that is stable which mean there nothing rolling down my network or ruin it.

But fine here is the last thing I want to show you, I did try to enter Cold Storage Dungeon, Ohhhh look what I got a disconnect (1005) for using unauthorized program.

But wait wait wait, What kind of unauthorized program ? Pingplotter ? Word document ? Folder ? Could it be discord ? Ohhhh wait there is no unauthorized program because I was using same PC with same software installed programs since the game was released back then.
1zpkyvk.png

Finally, I want to add something some notes if you would like it by this way:

• I do have dynamic IP.
  • My IP did change since yesterday.
  • The game was working fine yesterday without any problem at all even though it was on same IP I using right now.
  • I had never got this disconnect (1005) for using unauthorized program at all before except today after the new update.
  • I would love to see a real solution with your Server latency and security,Even though it could be a dream.
  • Don't blame my ISP please.
  • Don't ask me to go for game support because I went before and I got nothing from them.

20 minutes ago, MoeGod said:

My ping is jumping around 70 and 200ms and sadly most of the time is 200ms....

My ping today Idk what is wrong with it but since the update and it act crazy, Like it do reach 1500ms it never happen to me at all in any game before or even yesterday or last week -.-

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

@Rukkirii @omeed @Hime @Lock6 @Youmukon You will even answer us ?

They wont theyll tell u to contact CS TBH they arnt CS so u guys shouldent be flaming them. Last time i talked anything bad about NC on fourms they banned for even trying to be reasonable with them so basically if they dont like what ur saying theyll ban u like me. CS is useless they even said that they cant do anything LEGIT NO JOKE they are mostly copy paste answers from usual CS support which is expected but considering how broken things are and they arnt doing anything to fix it even though they claim or if so then they should tell us what there doing cause right now NOTHING is being done. Dont flame those guys cause they are just community peeps (from what i know) so they cant/wont be able to help u, will i get banned for saying that? i wont be surprised 

11 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

8CWTA2Q.png

spikes as high as a ping to Asia.

How many maintenance' will it take to fix these toasters?

Yesterday maintenance is the main reason I having problem and today maintenance didn't even fix it -.-

8 hours maintenance I'm sure their servers are messed up since it took 8 hours for maintenance only -.-

21 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Yesterday maintenance is the main reason I having problem and today maintenance didn't even fix it -.-

8 hours maintenance I'm sure their servers are messed up since it took 8 hours for maintenance only -.-

They said they'd fixed the disconnection problem but nope, still happens, threads are still getting posts with them 1000,2000,3000 errors etc.

Such a nice game ruined by incompetence and greed.

34 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well.. the cross server finally decided to work for me.. 3-4 runs before 1000 132 10054 strikes back.

At least an improvement over yesterday.

That what happen to me yesterday, I did manage to make a good 6 or 7 runs before it goes back to 1700ms and worst part since then it stable at 1700ms -.-

On 5/3/2016 at 10:25 PM, JoannaRamira said:

and i got 2x Error 1000 132 10060.  an "Improvement" over 1000 132 10054 that i usually receive T-T

lmao me too :D An upgrade after today's patch :D still can't get in anyway

Archived