Your maintenance time sux

Javice

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they dont need to make backups for 2 days in a row.  so ther is someting rong  but they wont tell us / they just reley in lies and that is sad just shows how bad this company rely is

4 minutes ago, Udunnome said:

rest in RIP

NEVER 

6 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

On a side note I have noticed when they say x hours it is usually a lot less, example is yesterday.

IN 4 HOURS I AM BACK HER TO PUST 

guys take it easy... i want to play too but let the devs to do their work well and see if they optimize the game cause this days im playing a lot better than before so i hope in the end they decided to optimize this awesome game

11 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

If you check out French forum, you will see alot of information in there that wasn't shared on english forum by some Moderator(Yomukon, i think it's his name), but as they don't post it in here there's no reason to me to go around and telling it, lets wait a official response here as well.

Yes baby!!! I'm Evil (6) <3

Nope, wrong. 

Youmukon barely tell us anything on the french forum, we have one message every 2 or 3 weeks... What he said about the maintenance is just the boring usual "It's not our fault, it's an NCSoft maintenance so B&S is down too", and he called yesterday's maintenance "exceptional". That's it. There is no information on the reason behind these 13 hours of maintenance, so you can go around and tell everyone this "nothing" if you want. 

If you want more informations, you have to search on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit... Well, where you can, the information search itself is a game.... 

Just now, akumakurai said:

really this post only wanted to know reason of the mantenience , nothing more, someone knows?

refain tears.

no nobady and they just try to say go out side and have a good day this is bs nothing morre nothing less

10 minutes ago, Deathrainer said:

guys take it easy... i want to play too but let the devs to do their work well and see if they optimize the game cause this days im playing a lot better than before so i hope in the end they decided to optimize this awesome game

did ever , ever once in 1 million times , a dev(electrician) from electric companies came to your house and informed u that u will get a power shortage for 5h and then for 8h and u will not be able to use your shit in house because they can not provide service ? no, same shit here , ncsoft is providing service ,and is providing it in a very bad maner and soon they will lose customers, tbh even if i play with 270 ms i prefer paying TW version then this , at least there i am treated as a customer not as stupid milking cow

4 minutes ago, Fael said:

Nope, wrong. 

Youmukon barely tell us anything on the french forum, we have one message every 2 or 3 weeks... What he said about the maintenance is just the boring usual "It's not our fault, it's an NCSoft maintenance so B&S is down too", and he called yesterday's maintenance "exceptional". That's it.

If you want more informations, you have to search on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit... Well, where you can, the information search itself is a game.... 

I think him said something about it not being a "specific Blade & Soul" maintenance but a NcSoft platform, and as Blade and Soul depends of it's platform, if it's down for maintenance so does BnS aswell.

Not sure if it's exactly 100% what meant to say, but as far as i could understand this is it. (My french is not so good, long time i had lessons)

Just now, RagingBiscuit said:

did ever , ever once in 1 million times , a dev(electrician) from electric companies came to your house and informed u that u will get a power shortage for 5h and then for 8h and u will not be able to use your shit in house because they can not provide service ? 

vc7bu.jpg

5 minutes ago, RagingBiscuit said:

did ever , ever once in 1 million times , a dev(electrician) from electric companies came to your house and informed u that u will get a power shortage for 5h and then for 8h and u will not be able to use your shit in house because they can not provide service ? no, same shit here , ncsoft is providing service ,and is providing it in a very bad maner and soon they will lose customers, tbh even if i play with 270 ms i prefer paying TW version then this , at least there i am treated as a customer not as stupid milking cow

srry if u pay to play with wtfast or other ping fixing program or if u have paid for premium, but the thing of this game is that is f2p and its from 2012... and i play with a very good computer and the game was awful (dc's, fps falls...) and if they are improving the game in graphics i prefer waiting the hours and then play with a better quality... just my opinion ^^

This is getting ridiculous.

I have job and i can play just few hours per week,i got 3 days free and 2 of them i cant play a game.

This was last  straw for me and i am canceling my premium (that i payed every month even if i play a little)

Ty for ruining my "fun time"

31 minutes ago, RagingBiscuit said:

no matter what reason it is , atm they denied 13h of game play , when i pay i do not pay with 1E less i am paying for the whole sum, there for i want my 744h of game-play i am paying for , is my choice if i wanna spend it or not , not their.

I bet if you read the rules that come with your premium gametime, it will also say something about "*cricket* off" while they are doing maintenance.

6 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

I think him said something about it not being a "specific Blade & Soul" maintenance but a NcSoft platform, and as Blade and Soul depends of it's platform, if it's down for maintenance so does BnS aswell.

Not sure if it's exactly 100% what meant to say, but as far as i could understand this is it. (My french is not so good, long time i had lessons)

Yes, that's it, your french is good enough at least for that ^^.

But he said the exact same thing lots of time, it's the "official" reason behind the weekly Wednesday maintenance. So nothing new about "Why 2 maintenances this week" or "Why an 8 hours maintenance"... 

10 minutes ago, RagingBiscuit said:

Right if there are problems with connection my ISP just shut it down and you have to call them and then you might get an answer.

or if some1 have to come to youre house u will get a notice and yeah they will say "be at home between 8am and 8pm" something like that. 

5 minutes ago, Deathrainer said:

srry if u pay to play with wtfast or other ping fixing program or if u have paid for premium, but the thing of this game is that is f2p and its from 2012... and i play with a very good computer and the game was awful (dc's, fps falls...) and if they are improving the game in graphics i prefer waiting the hours and then play with a better quality... just my opinion ^^

if they would improve things i would agree with u , but they aren't 

I dont really have a problem with the maintenance, just the fact that it started 2 - 3 hours early. If you are gonna start it early there should be ample warning, missed a ton of dailies because of this. Hopefully all of this down time will actually lead to some fixed problems.

12 minutes ago, Fael said:

Yes, that's it, your french is good enough at least for that ^^.

But he said the exact same thing lots of time, it's the "official" reason behind the weekly Wednesday maintenance. So nothing new about "Why 2 maintenances this week" or "Why an 8 hours maintenance"... 

I see ur point.

But i've been playing TW version for some time, there has this same maintenance every Wednesday, but it lasts only 4hours, except when they're to introduce any event or content it lasts for 5-6 hours...

But again, they always telling same thing, is hard to believe...

Guys, yesterday's maintenance had nothing to do with Blade&Soul, it was a NCSoft Platform maintenance affecting the whole platform (according to what Youmukon explained on the french forums).

17 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Wait what ? 8 hours maint?

Failsoft i dont know if i want to lough or cry.

Wtf ru gonna do 8 hours?

U ppl just restart servers n that dont take long.

Plz stop bs ppl 

it depends on the build but... having worked in the industry i can tell you that a full build transfer can take even up to 12 hours. Perhaps they have problems with build transfers and they said 8 hours in case things go wrong and they have to deploy a new build.

Archived