Forums

Your maintenance time sux

Javice

3 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

I wish they extend it for aproximately 12 hours

So i can enjoy this time and enjoy social life :)

OMG what a lie...what i'm talking? i'll be here, stalking forums 24/7 til server comes up again :'(

I don't have social life, no real life friends :s

So cute <3, I am sure you have plenty of friends IRL ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rest in peace

Just now, Trykie said:

BladeandSoul

R.I.P

Jan,2016 - May,2016

"Routine Maint 2 days" And they say: 

"NCSOFT is already known as one of the top gaming and online companies in the region  "

rest in peace

On topic: I bet people don't even know the real reason of this "Additional Maintenance" and crying like kids.

p.s: I won't mention it's real reason, gona wait a official response from NcSoft Staff, so they can enlight everyone with this, and everyone can direct rage at them. :P

Just now, EasleyRR said:

On topic: I bet people don't even know the real reason of this "Additional Maintenance" and crying like kids.

p.s: I won't mention it's real reason, gona wait a official response from NcSoft Staff, so they can enlight everyone with this, and everyone can direct rage at them. :P

Ooo we have a tease <3. He gives us a hint that he knows it but wont tell anything. So cute and evil <3

Just now, KlausFlouride said:

The 'overreaction' is people don't understand what sever maintenance entails. It could be anything from patches to hardware upgrades, which take a lot of time. Really just calm the hell down and go outside and get some sun on your face.

We are not kinda person? i don't like getting some sun on my face. Getting radiation on my face from computer is healtier 

Just now, KlausFlouride said:

The 'overreaction' is people don't understand what sever maintenance entails. It could be anything from patches to hardware upgrades, which take a lot of time. Really just calm the hell down and go outside and get some sun on your face.

Well now you just crossed the line. Nor i am going outside nor i like sun. I wanna play a game. If you are so awesome to tell others what to do please change me to a better human being senpai. If you cannot do it then don't tell others what to do without taking responsibility. =-_-=

no matter what reason it is , atm they denied 13h of game play , when i pay i do not pay with 1E less i am paying for the whole sum, there for i want my 744h of game-play i am paying for , is my choice if i wanna spend it or not , not their.

1 minute ago, Mikitsume said:

Well now you just crossed the line. Nor i am going outside nor i like sun. I wanna play a game. If you are so awesome to tell others what to do please change me to a better human being senpai. If you cannot do it then don't tell others what to do without taking responsibility. =-_-=

Thumbs UP!!! Damn if ur running for President ill vote u 100% 

6 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

lol again thats wierd 

same dude problaby

just changed name

14 minutes ago, Mikitsume said:

Ooo we have a tease <3. He gives us a hint that he knows it but wont tell anything. So cute and evil <3

If you check out French forum, you will see alot of information in there that wasn't shared on english forum by some Moderator(Yomukon, i think it's his name), but as they don't post it in here there's no reason to me to go around and telling it, lets wait a official response here as well.

Yes baby!!! I'm Evil (6) <3

Archived