Your maintenance time sux

Javice

36 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

Ncsoft has been lying in everyturn and neglated EU players. Eu players already pay more for this game if they wish to pay. With current USD/EURO rate we're paying 17% more. So yeah we deserve our own maintenance times and fair treatment

YEah this is so stupid! I really hate ncsoft/and some other NA companies because of this! Blizzard is much better, for them 1US =//=1EURO they have region prices! 

You should add region prices! i know blade and soul team can't do that but they need follow this issue to NCsoft West Finance Department!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do need the maintenance be done at decent European times .We are paying/supporting for game and being cut 5 h during your day time ,im middle of an event (wth they put it even because we cannot benefit from it ) is simple frustrating ..Move on with your customers needs ,thats a wise marketing.Otherwise your players will just move on with the next good game that will appear (Riders of Icarus is coming real soon).I seen the maps empty while lvling my alt ,barely could get the breakthrough mats doing the bosses with the main and so on.Really,the game is more and more empty ,and instead to atract population NCsoft helps greatly the population to draw back from the game .A bad management leads to a dead game (watch Wildstar hype and in few months ,its death).Will happen soon enough for BnS too ,if this kind of management continues.

What a bullshit. Man i wish i did not like game so much so i could chargeback everything i've used to game and quit but meh game is good ncsoft is useless. 3 months ago they promised to us that they would figure out these maintenances to suit Eu players too but nothings been done is it so *cricket*in hard?

2 hours ago, Windy said:

We do need the maintenance be done at decent European times .We are paying/supporting for game and being cut 5 h during your day time ,im middle of an event (wth they put it even because we cannot benefit from it ) is simple frustrating ..Move on with your customers needs ,thats a wise marketing.Otherwise your players will just move on with the next good game that will appear (Riders of Icarus is coming real soon).I seen the maps empty while lvling my alt ,barely could get the breakthrough mats doing the bosses with the main and so on.Really,the game is more and more empty ,and instead to atract population NCsoft helps greatly the population to draw back from the game .A bad management leads to a dead game (watch Wildstar hype and in few months ,its death).Will happen soon enough for BnS too ,if this kind of management continues.

Yup agree Ncsoft is ignoring EU players and lying to us in everyturn. Personaly im not quiting game because of Ncsoft if i ever quit i just stop supporting Ncsoft and paying them. So far my premium is ending soon and no plans of buying single costume with money till they actualy start showing that they care EU

Just now, babeln said:

btw where is any announcement about maintenance? im probably blind, i see nothing anywhere, just cant login

Locating news section is so hard for you so heres favor for you

3 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

good god people, just go outside, grab food, drink coffee, go to a park, pick up a book, watch TV, call up your friends to do something while waiting for it :/

what kind of bullshit are you spouting? we come back from work tired or from school(mentally tired) and we will go to the park or call friends? i come back from work, i eat, chill out a bit, play cause my friends also come back from work(others are playing others are sleeping), and then i go out and meet friends or go for coffee etc. but when i get back from work, maintenance has started and i can't do shit, and every *cricket*ing time they extend the maintenance too

Was REALLY surprised to see there had been a maintenance downtime today and am very curious if 1)There will be another tomorrow, 2)If it IS just the one for this week will it go back to Wednesdays next week or is it now Tuesdays?

Sadly, going by past maintenance notifications they usually post around 6-7pm CST Tuesday nights. So unless an NCSoft employee comments before then, we're just going to have to wait and see if another will be up tomorrow.

Tbh NA went down when everyone was waking up. For me, it doesn't matter as much since I typically go to sleep at around 7-9 AM anyways. 

Just saying, it really isn't that convenient for some of our player base.

So, the impression I'm getting is that when NA servers come down for maintenance, so do the EU servers...which makes no sense, as they're not the same servers nor connected in any way.

And yeah, 13 hours is horrid....

Hi^^

Just asking about that 2 server maintenance on Thusday and Wednesday?

For European People like me its like the half day so i cant play at all. For what are thes maintenances?

U need in total like 15 hours, can we get any answer about that?

Normally i never write anything in forums but that is realy strong so i have to, i love this game so much and just want to play!

Cya ingame!

~Wooki

Hi, Sorry in advance for being ignorant. But why is there 2 server maintenance in a week doing the same routine server maintenance and modification? Is this going to be a weekly thing? Since its called routine i assume the amouny of time taken for the maintenance is roughly the same. So in other words is there too many modification this week? (Should there be a notice if there is alot of modification?) Is NCSOFT working on something to remove bots/hacker from the game hence twice the amount of maintenance this week? This has a huge impact on the players. At least most of the player I know play around that time and maybe it's good if we knew the reason behind this? Thanks.

Archived