Sign in to follow this  
hadesspawn

Just Sick Of It ...

Honestly.. I've been playing or TRYING to play since the game released. And the load issues make the game from SLOW to it shuts down when I go through a portal. Its not my machine. Its the performance of the game engine. And Im sick of it. So I quit. Fix your junk.. I know Im not the only player that just stopped dealing with it.....

Saoyara   

k, bye 

PS: get better pc or stop running shit on the background while playing it maybe ;)

Leckie   

I honestly dont get why everyone has to say this on the forum... So you're leaving, we actually dont give a f - but the load issues are irritating, especially in misty woods or skypetal plains - when you die in pvp like 50 metres from respawn point and the game loads again? Is this... I dont even know what is this? In 6v6 it doesn't load after death, why everywhere else it does?

amokk   

BnS crashed max 5 times for me since release. It's your wooden PC.

I left a year ago and came back with a better machine. 'Same shit - different shit house' And numerous complaints on the forums of people experiencing this with a number of fixes that dont really work...

10 minutes ago, hadesspawn said:

I left a year ago and came back with a better machine. 'Same shit - different shit house' And numerous complaints on the forums of people experiencing this with a number of fixes that dont really work...

The irony being I bet the WK's trolling you arent even playing anymore.

NightFer   

I wonder why I never experienced such magic. Please tell me how you do it, please. I want my game to crash without any reason. My potato PC is like 6 years old, yet Ive never seen a crash :(. What am I doing wrong?

NightFer   
Just now, FlameWizard said:

64bit client will be out in february, should help with game speed.

Actually, not really :D. It only fixes the problem of random crashing duo to high RAM usage and even that is questionable (I play in KR too, same old stuff in raids as before).

PS: My potato runs a core2 duo pentium 4 too, and I have no problems :D

20 minutes ago, NightFer said:

I wonder why I never experienced such magic. Please tell me how you do it, please. I want my game to crash without any reason. My potato PC is like 6 years old, yet Ive never seen a crash :(. What am I doing wrong?

64bit client will be out in february, should help with game speed.

3 hours ago, hwalien said:

I have same problem with my Pentium 4.

Pentium 4 was released on November 20, 2000. I think you mashine is a little outdated.

I use to have super long loading screens with my old laptop on this game. Getting an ssd helped a bit but i upgraded my whole pc and my loading screens only take around 10-15 seconds.

You might not want to buy a whole PC just for Blade and soul but if you do use your computer alot for work, school, other games too, then you should be kind to yourself and upgrade.

Edited by Skynemis953

13 hours ago, NightFer said:

I crash alot and i have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 2GB, 8 ram corsair vengeance, intel core i5 4690k 3,50GHZ and SAMSUNG SSD 850 250GB disk .Idk where the problem is, either on the whole game/launcher or the server/connection but none can say my pc is old or garbage it can run the witcher 3 on ultra xD and Crysis 3 obviously.

Lerialis   

Yes, something is pretty messed up. Yesterday we won one round in tag match. Next round start, freeze and i weak up dead. If i can say, problems are worse every week. Little bit, but ye.

hwalien   
18 hours ago, FlameWizard said:

Pentium 4 was released on November 20, 2000. I think you mashine is a little outdated.

lol No shit.

in fact, window crashes while loading BnS home page. didn't even got to the part where I down the game. i don't know why i even try to see if I can run BnS with a computer that is older than some of my friends in this game.