How to increase your attack power :)

Koter

Also for weapon, if people are stuck at like Infernal/Siren you don't need to be worried about your weapon that much but only focusing your funds into upgrading it to Siren Stage+5, then you can completely ingore it cause all you need is 400 or above attack power to get decent income from dailies like Mushin Tower, Poh, Bsh, Naryu.
(Quick Tip, doing bsh/naryu will also have a chance of dropping outfits and skill books, which will involve some bidwars, that's also a good thing to stay till the end of the bidding in bsh/naryu and focuing on these dungeons at Infernal/Siren weapon)
Bidwar example
c6f4fabce373e3375c45650b45332b6d.png

Hello Koter :)

Thank you for the efforts. I will keep this in mind for when I get to these areas!

Is there a Forum Topic or another website that explains in very basic terms where you should be playing: Region, map, etc., what gear you should have and what Attack Power, etc., that you should have at each level? I do not feel like this game gives much guidance in-game and a recent occasion in which a high-level player said to me, "That's the gear that you are using?!" after he looked at it, sums up my situation: I am in the wrong region doing the wrong things with the wrong gear! :D

Michelle

The video is nice. The quiet relaxed voice (or maybe it's the mic) make it good to listen to while doing something else.

However, it would seem the general consensus is that from Awakened Infernal onward, you are pretty much forced to rely heavily on the market to progress in any reasonable fashion, a failure of the progression system's design.

I don't suppose crafting/transmuting an attack power gem is as reasonable, as I've never seen any triangular/square AP gems, and transmuting anything higher is too potentially costly due to the stupid fail chance and it eating up the coin every time.

As for Naryu Labyrinth....did it once (cross-server, since getting people from the same server is impossible), and left with no desire to run it again.

24 minutes ago, Nilkemios said:

The video is nice to listen to at least.

However, it would seem the general consensus is that from Awakened Infernal onward, you are pretty much forced to rely heavily on the market to progress in any reasonable fashion, a failure of the progression system's design.

I don't suppose crafting/transmuting an attack power gem is as reasonable, as I've never seen any triangular/square AP gems, and transmuting anything higher is too potentially costly due to the stupid fail chance and it eating up the coin every time.

As for Naryu Labyrinth....did it once (cross-server, since getting people from the same server is impossible), and left with no desire to run it again.

Naryu dungeon is pretty boring no doubt. In fact most of the dungeons in this game dont really give me a lasting impression. meh

2 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Logged in to say, Great video!  I love the softer voice and no background music.   It is so hard to hear people speaking on videos sometimes- especially due to the music.

Thanks for sharing  :D

ah ty for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. :)

8 hours ago, RavTH said:

Also for weapon, if people are stuck at like Infernal/Siren you don't need to be worried about your weapon that much but only focusing your funds into upgrading it to Siren Stage+5, then you can completely ingore it cause all you need is 400 or above attack power to get decent income from dailies like Mushin Tower, Poh, Bsh, Naryu.
(Quick Tip, doing bsh/naryu will also have a chance of dropping outfits and skill books, which will involve some bidwars, that's also a good thing to stay till the end of the bidding in bsh/naryu and focuing on these dungeons at Infernal/Siren weapon)
Bidwar example
c6f4fabce373e3375c45650b45332b6d.png

That's actually not a bad idea either. Thx for sharing that.

What wasn't mentioned i guess is, that you can upgrade the soul rather cheap to +15 AP. (many upgrade steps will be added with future patches and souls will become very powerful) Also now and then a Naryu Fragment Bundle will drop. I got one for 3 copper on my alt a few weeks ago, because nobody knew what it is. Actually the bundle contains 30 fragments which speed up the grind quite a bit. Another thing many people miss or don't know about is, if you kill the final boss in Naryu 10 times, you unlock an achiev that gives +3 AP for free.

9 hours ago, Haxshot said:

What wasn't mentioned i guess is, that you can upgrade the soul rather cheap to +15 AP. (many upgrade steps will be added with future patches and souls will become very powerful) Also now and then a Naryu Fragment Bundle will drop. I got one for 3 copper on my alt a few weeks ago, because nobody knew what it is. Actually the bundle contains 30 fragments which speed up the grind quite a bit. Another thing many people miss or don't know about is, if you kill the final boss in Naryu 10 times, you unlock an achiev that gives +3 AP for free.

I didn't know about the +3AP I definitely have to do that now lol

Sadly though running lab is getting difficult lately.  I have been trying to get parties for lab, but everyone drops if you don't have 500 or greater attack power.  Also people are bidding like crazy on the relic pieces.  Even though they have souls and are upgraded as well.  They keep outbidding on every piece. I actually just made a thread about that, asking why. 

I don't know if it is just due to players who are unaware that  souls and relic pieces can't be sold or traded to their alts, or if there is something else going on.  I know players are trying to stock up on stuff for when the new class comes out.  But these items are soulbound to the character that picks it up.

If you are lucky enough to get a party and they stay the whole time through the dungeon, getting relic pieces is rare.  I have done 26 runs in the last few days.  I have ended up only with the pieces from turning in the quests.   So my total after those 26 runs in the past few days, stands at 8 relic pieces.  Since we need 80- it will take a long time to get that.

I wish there was another way to get the souls or relic pieces.  I really hate this dungeon and the way that people act in it.  Most just burn through and don't wait for other players.  So people are constantly dying from lasers or unable to wallrun / fly ( due to no stamina because other players are in combat ).  I seriously dread having to run it so much to get a piece of equipment. If it was in the store,  I would buy the pieces. And I am someone who usually doesn't mind farming for equipment.  I really hate blade and souls bidding system.  It rewards those with a ton of time and gold.  And it punishes new players.

edit:  Some very kind people just informed me that there is another method to get a soul piece.  Something with using Broken Oathbreaker's Sword. Anyone know tips on the best way to do this?

Thanks!

15 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Sadly though running lab is getting difficult lately.  I have been trying to get parties for lab, but everyone drops if you don't have 500 or greater attack power.  Also people are bidding like crazy on the relic pieces.  Even though they have souls and are upgraded as well.  They keep outbidding on every piece. I actually just made a thread about that, asking why. 

I don't know if it is just due to players who are unaware that  souls and relic pieces can't be sold or traded to their alts, or if there is something else going on.  I know players are trying to stock up on stuff for when the new class comes out.  But these items are soulbound to the character that picks it up.

If you are lucky enough to get a party and they stay the whole time through the dungeon, getting relic pieces is rare.  I have done 26 runs in the last few days.  I have ended up only with the pieces from turning in the quests.   So my total after those 26 runs in the past few days, stands at 8 relic pieces.  Since we need 80- it will take a long time to get that.

I wish there was another way to get the souls or relic pieces.  I really hate this dungeon and the way that people act in it.  Most just burn through and don't wait for other players.  So people are constantly dying from lasers or unable to wallrun / fly ( due to no stamina because other players are in combat ).  I seriously dread having to run it so much to get a piece of equipment. If it was in the store,  I would buy the pieces. And I am someone who usually doesn't mind farming for equipment.  I really hate blade and souls bidding system.  It rewards those with a ton of time and gold.  And it punishes new players.

edit:  Some very kind people just informed me that there is another method to get a soul piece.  Something with using Broken Oathbreaker's Sword. Anyone know tips on the best way to do this?

Thanks!

Really? I do Naryu labs every other day and people dont bid on the relic pieces and the most ive seen them get bid up to is like 10 silver or more.

np o/

===

in addition if someone reads this in future, I would like to add to get Nebula Weapon from the pvp npc for Nebula Crystals, I believe it gives 330ap. Easy 500 AP if you have SFM accessories or Breeze.
Nebula Wep
56e9fc6a58a1b3e453eac80720be5542.png
When you're 50 and these are out, get your hands on one of them for fast ap+500.

Archived