Dailies

elaquardia

I tried to do all dailies but I noticed if you start in viridian when you go to cinderland it says you must abandon other dailies so I assume you can only do dailies on just 1 land whether it is viridian cinderland or moon If I am wrong can someone who does all dailies tell mje how to start as I generally windstride to Bambo Villiage and start from there Am I starting from wrong place or is game divided on area you are in Thanks Elaquardia Windemere

There's a limit of how many quests you can have open at one time, and also a daily limit as to how many dailies you can do per day ( = 40). You can never do all dailies in the game in one day, you have to pick our favourite 40.

9 hours ago, elaquardia said:

I tried to do all dailies but I noticed if you start in viridian when you go to cinderland it says you must abandon other dailies so I assume you can only do dailies on just 1 land whether it is viridian cinderland or moon If I am wrong can someone who does all dailies tell mje how to start as I generally windstride to Bambo Villiage and start from there Am I starting from wrong place or is game divided on area you are in Thanks Elaquardia Windemere

I suggest that you skip dailies at lower level. It hinders your time to quickly level up and the reward is not rewarding at all.
Do your Dailies when you reached level 40+

Archived