as BD I would love some guide

Head over to your Blade dancer sub-forum in Classes. The 1st topic, that dude made a very detailed guide, and by detailed I mean too long for me to read, but yeah, have fun

It's so good it's pinned down 

BD Mini Guide for the only type of people that play the Lyn classes (dummies):

Step #1: Do air combo, grab and begin jumping you filthy exploiter / use lightning aoe spell.  Following this you need to spin / use other lame defensive abilities until you can air combo again. Continue this complicated process until you win the game. 

Step #2: Do air combo, grab and begin jumping you filthy exploiter / use lightning aoe spell.  Following this you need to spin / use other lame defensive abilities until you can air combo again. Continue this complicated process until you win the game. 

Step#3: Do air combo, grab and begin jumping you filthy exploiter / use lightning aoe spell.  Following this you need to spin / use other lame defensive abilities until you can air combo again. Continue this complicated process until you win the game. 

Step#4: Do air combo, grab and begin jumping you filthy exploiter / use lightning aoe spell.  Following this you need to spin / use other lame defensive abilities until you can air combo again. Continue this complicated process until you win the game. 

Step#5: Do air combo, grab and begin jumping you filthy exploiter / use lightning aoe spell.  Following this you need to spin / use other lame defensive abilities until you can air combo again. Continue this complicated process until you win the game. 

YK6jHTW.jpg?1

Archived