any class that can counter blade dancer?

I will say it as simplier as i can .

Lbd created for small kids that requires the lowest skill to play 

Its a simple class n with the least can do the max.

Bm are for more experience ppl n require skill.

Fyi im a sin i dont say all this cause i play bm.

Also bms were so weak post 50 n now they deserve what they get n now they getting stronger by the day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God this stupid quoting system on the phone... 

Whatever the point of this thread is not how strong BD is in comparison to BM and other classes etc. but if it has any real counter like nearly every other class out there (FM vs BM, SIN vs FM etc.) and they definitely don't!

A BD has no hard counter class and that's the whole point of this thread. 

1 hour ago, Shiune said:

Whatever the point of this thread is not how strong BD is in comparison to BM and other classes etc. but if it has any real counter like nearly every other class out there (FM vs BM, SIN vs FM etc.) and they definitely don't!

Yup agreed.

Btw bms getting harder n harder vs sin i remember it was easier to fight vs bm.

I remember that i had the laxurry to even make a mistake but now hehe its a no

BM vs SIN is a pretty balanced matchup where both classes have more or less an equal chance of winning and skill decides the game. 

However if you meet a BM which plays the corner game from the beginning 24/7 you can prepare yourself for the worst and boring shitfight you'll ever see. 

I only know one plat BM atm which does this wallhug against every sin because he is a no-skilled shithole but actually there is only 1 class which benefits of wall/corner hugging and that's a BM (thanks to permablock).

I'd have 0 problems with BDs wall/cornerhugging. 

7 hours ago, glaphen said:

As I said retard, BDs aren't killed by dazes they are killed by knockdowns, so learn to combo with knockdowns, you will kill BDs 20x easier having triple the openers on a class with 1 stun break. I bet you use Bolt Strike to extend stealth duration without the enemy hit by CC. BD has one dangerous skill, lightning draw, it has a 36 second cooldown, every class has an escape with 36 second cooldown, I bet you also use flower to escape from grabs while already hit with Lightning Rod. BD spin has a 3 meter range, Cyclone sweep has a 4 meter range, immediately ground counter, LOL, that is how I know you are terrible, that means you get a free 2 second stun out of a knockdown without even needing to web, F roll means you can tech chase it. Yeah and as I said dumbass I destroy assassins who rely on only Turning Leaf, x dagger I don't even know what you mean, it's a daze and like most retards you probably throw it the moment you enter stealth. You complain about BDs amazing spin then refuse to adapt with its countermeasures.  Lotus of Poison is an 8 meter range 3 second daze that goes through spin and then prevents spinning entirely for 6 seconds, there you go more dazes for your "dazelock" combo. Yeah no retard BD has the advantage over bad assassins because they don't even have HM Decoy or know how to combo, probably hitting into deflects constantly. Decent is 1750+ assassins while good assassins can be counted on the hand. Assassin has so many ways to get through spin it's insane, bad and decent assassins don't even do any of them but Turning Leaf which a BD is forced to invulnerability through, same with every single knockdown, pull or knockup. So lets count again shall we, bad and decent assassins get you into a combo with Turning Leaf....maybe Shadow Slash but you are too bad to even use that, good assassins can get you into a combo with Turning Leaf, Shadow Slash, Cyclone Sweep, Swiftstep, Lotus of Poison. Wow 2.5x the openers, and all of them have to be stopped by invulnerability you say? Not even losing any CC duration, actually gaining but these bads can't combo without the enemy completely motionless even with a free skill that break counters into a stun, want to know another secret, you can use Venom Swarm to stop them from even using counter so they can only 1 or F roll for a whole 8 seconds per 18 seconds.

I'm sorry man, but at this point with all the completely stupid comments from you, it's pretty pointless to reply to you. How about we 1v1? I'll do it on my SIN or BM, I'm that confident I'll destroy you on either, lol. Please...just stop talking about other classes capabilities...You've already showed everyone reading this thread you have no clue what you're talking about with match-ups, but now you're showing your "intelligence" talking about SINs. 

Lol. I actually admire your persistence, child. Just because you're a BD that gets owned by BM and SIN, classes you counter btw, doesn't mean their kits are better-- it means you suck and have no idea how to play your class, how to play against the other class, and it's all stemmed down to the very situation I'm experiencing first hand with you:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH CLASS MATCHUPS, BUT ARE TOO STUBBORN TO REALIZE IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S YOU!

You just need to grow a brain and git gud. 

9 hours ago, Shiune said:

BD is countered by decent KFM and good assassins however rare they may be.

9 hours ago, azraelkun said:

I will say it as simplier as i can .

Lbd created for small kids that requires the lowest skill to play 

Its a simple class n with the least can do the max.

Bm are for more experience ppl n require skill.

Fyi im a sin i dont say all this cause i play bm.

Also bms were so weak post 50 n now they deserve what they get n now they getting stronger by the day

Yeah they are easy but only against other bads, get past that shit skill level and everyone learns to counter your simple class.

6 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

I'm sorry man, but at this point with all the completely stupid comments from you, it's pretty pointless to reply to you. How about we 1v1? I'll do it on my SIN or BM, I'm that confident I'll destroy you on either, lol. Please...just stop talking about other classes capabilities...You've already showed everyone reading this thread you have no clue what you're talking about with match-ups, but now you're showing your "intelligence" talking about SINs. 

Lol. I actually admire your persistence, child. Just because you're a BD that gets owned by BM and SIN, classes you counter btw, doesn't mean their kits are better-- it means you suck and have no idea how to play your class, how to play against the other class, and it's all stemmed down to the very situation I'm experiencing first hand with you:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH CLASS MATCHUPS, BUT ARE TOO STUBBORN TO REALIZE IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S YOU!

You just need to grow a brain and git gud. 

You know generally you should leave an ID when you challenge someone since you can't win the word argument. You haven't said a single thing to disprove anything I've said, you are too dumb to realize BD kit is worse, your feelings don't matter compared to facts.

2 hours ago, glaphen said:

Yeah they are easy but only against other bads, get past that shit skill level and everyone learns to counter your simple class.

You know generally you should leave an ID when you challenge someone since you can't win the word argument. You haven't said a single thing to disprove anything I've said, you are too dumb to realize BD kit is worse, your feelings don't matter compared to facts.

Lol, I've tried to argue with you with actual reason, unlike your retarded points void of any semblance of logic, but like I've said, and I'm sure what others have noticed, you're simply too dull and stubborn to understand. You're only supportive of your own agenda. I can disprove pretty much everything you've said because it's mostly incorrect. 

14 hours ago, glaphen said:

Assassins or KFM doesn't "counter"  BD. 

Yeah Assasins can win against BDs and KFMs have a even greater chance of winning vs BDs but ONLY if he outplays the BD. 

This is about counterclasses - and a BD has no hard counter that's a fact. 

You don't really know what a counter class is do you? 

Do you know about the FM vs SIN matchup or SIN vs KFM matchup?

At our current stage of the game a good FM will always beat a good assassin - always. 

If a good BD is playing against a good assassin then NO ONE will know who'll win the matchup but from the looks of the impbns tournaments etc. a good BD will win vs a good assassin (also the BD kit is in fact pretty hard to counter as an assassin so I don't even know where you get this idea from ). 

If BD has no counter clases why there is no BD in top 30(EU)? There are 4 BDs in diamond, 2 in top 50, while other clases like BM have 4 players in top 10. Idk why people still complains about BD, their kit is easy but in their easiness rely their counterplay.

Holy shit can people please read what I am writing??? 

Just because BDs have no hard counter it doesn't mean they are unbeatable and the Holy Grail of BnS. 

In fact nearly every class can beat BDs but also BDs can beat any class - it's all about outplaying and skill. 

While classes with hard counters can't beat specific classes on a high skill level except they fck up (matchups I wrote above). 

BnS PvP is basically rock - scissor - paper but this doesn't apply to BDs - they are just a counter to specific classes but have no counter themselves. 

6 hours ago, Shiune said:

Assassins or KFM doesn't "counter"  BD. 

Yeah Assasins can win against BDs and KFMs have a even greater chance of winning vs BDs but ONLY if he outplays the BD. 

This is about counterclasses - and a BD has no hard counter that's a fact. 

You don't really know what a counter class is do you? 

Do you know about the FM vs SIN matchup or SIN vs KFM matchup?

At our current stage of the game a good FM will always beat a good assassin - always. 

If a good BD is playing against a good assassin then NO ONE will know who'll win the matchup but from the looks of the impbns tournaments etc. a good BD will win vs a good assassin (also the BD kit is in fact pretty hard to counter as an assassin so I don't even know where you get this idea from ). 

Yes they do, make a BD yourself get 1750+ and try to fight any KFM, there is no outplaying the BD has the play perfectly dodging every single CC they spam that knocks you out of spin through deflects even if you use it. They have 7 ways per 36 seconds to get a BD out of spin, all needing to be invulnerability skilled through, can't even q/e like you can Destroyer charges and they they go through charge disables, next HM it will be 8 and you might as well AFK. Assassins have 3 ways to get through spin with these retards builds but with all CC they have 7.5 per 36 seconds, could also count landmine but I'm not because that is dumb to use outside of combos with that it would be 9.5. If any CC hits a BD against a 1750+ KFM they will aerial combo you for 70-80% of your health with nothing you can do about it, escape and you get 100 to 0 next CC. Assassin has no high cooldown CC, so you want to escape as soon as possible if you are sure it will hit.

7 hours ago, glaphen said:

Yes they do, make a BD yourself get 1750+ and try to fight any KFM, there is no outplaying the BD has the play perfectly dodging every single CC they spam that knocks you out of spin through deflects even if you use it. They have 7 ways per 36 seconds to get a BD out of spin, all needing to be invulnerability skilled through, can't even q/e like you can Destroyer charges and they they go through charge disables, next HM it will be 8 and you might as well AFK. Assassins have 3 ways to get through spin with these retards builds but with all CC they have 7.5 per 36 seconds, could also count landmine but I'm not because that is dumb to use outside of combos with that it would be 9.5. If any CC hits a BD against a 1750+ KFM they will aerial combo you for 70-80% of your health with nothing you can do about it, escape and you get 100 to 0 next CC. Assassin has no high cooldown CC, so you want to escape as soon as possible if you are sure it will hit.

^you're a good bd player. just got my butt kicked on my SIN by you. But, you need to know that f specced to kd is generally inferior to daze because you're wasting a skillpoint on it and dazes are better to combo with. Also, the lotus of poison you have to specc more skillpoints into and it requires the opponent to be poisoned first, as well as it having higher cds-- it's just an inferior choice to lotus of escape. 

My only advice to you is to go watch a SIN vs BD guide on youtube from a top SIN player, and you will understand why. That is all. 

FYI WL FM and KFM played well are hard counters for BD

WL  can KD +burst kill with root ability can also starve BD of focus 

FM can  Root burst and focus starving also has insane heals if a retarded BM attacks them they can heal 100% 

KFM can time attacks to 100-0 BD even while in spin and you can't even use an escape also insane HM skill that makes them almost impossible to hit..

That said my BD only has HM draw so it's kit is some what lacking and other classes have much better HM skills that can be spammed.

Ofcs Ping is a major factor I mean i can use "f" on my server but not in arena and i was 1900+ but people say BD is easy i found it easy vs some classes but others rekt BD even knowing there class skills due to ping and lag. 

That said I made a WL a while back and all i had to do was mash buttons with no class knowledge to get to 1800+ just use a single KD + burst combo to beat everything

Archived