Since Hongmoon Pills and Skillbooks can be obtained with Zen Beans, how about making the Royal Zen Bean obtainable via PvE?

59 minutes ago, KatHead said:

Soul stones are necessary, but anyone can get them. They can be gotten with no gear at all, with mw dailies and ssp (other insignificant places as well). HM Skills being locked behind content that was not doable is a completely different story. If you do not wish to participate in activities that reward soul stones, simply buy them from the auction house. They are super cheap at around 26 - 30 silver per, unlike the pve variant of soulstones which is currently 2.5g per and rising rapidly. 

You can have a zen bean in 2 hours max, if you actually want / need one. With the amount of real issues effecting this game, it is a waste of time to spend time complaining about something that you get around in 2 hours time and never ever have to touch it again. 

People just want to complain, they just want things to be easy. Stuff that is worth having is difficult to get, in life and video games.

the only reason i may want zen beans is to get the soulstone pouch. but since i don't do arena, i'm not interested in zen beans. the zen bean HM is not good for my class so i don't need it

with 20ish fps in low settings+ctrl-F(i5 3570k oc at 4.2ghz, 7970 gpu) and increased ping cause gameguard hates me(i contact support and nothing helped. in the end they told me "we have nothing else to suggest to fix your issues, so we'll stop replying"), even if i wanted to do ssp, i can't(i called my ISP and no issues, so it's games fault. what can cause ping & fps issues? gameguard). i can't even do blackwyrm or terrors that are 45 content. i can't dodge with 20ish fps and increased ping. i tried to do ssp once, but i can't do it. never went there again. on my server soulstones are not 26-30s, but 32-35s. it's not super cheap at all for me that i don't have 1k+ gold. as i said before, buy from marketplace is out of the question

getting soulstones is not easy for me, and that's why i complain, and i will continue to complain

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Yagion said:

cause we need that green shit to upgrade 6 gear items, craft, etc etc, and it's mostly from pvp content. that's why. zen beans too to be sold in marketplace? how about no? they should add it in pve like they did with HM skillbooks that added it in pvp. pve needs more than 5000 soulstones for gear. if we calculate craft, transmute etc, add few more thousand. add zen beans in pve and be sold in marketplace? yes. obtained by pvp and sold in marketplace? NO. soulstones aren't enough, and you want to screw and rip us off with zen beans too?

6 hours ago, Yagion said:

the only reason i may want zen beans is to get the soulstone pouch. but since i don't do arena, i'm not interested in zen beans. the zen bean HM is not good for my class so i don't need it

To clarify, I was talking about the Royal Zen Bean. You know, the thing that this topic is all about? Hence why "the bean" instead of "beans"? Edited for clarity anyway. 

If you're not happy with the whole soulstone process, that's fine; but I think you're on the wrong topic. I never said once that I was happy with the whole soulstone process either, but it's doable. I've never traded in for a single soulstone pouch and my main is easily doing endgame content with well upgraded gear.

Before Warlock came out, I had three characters doing Misty Woods + Fishing Lodge faction quests, which gave me 51 soulstones a day. With my main Warlock, that's 68 soulstones from just MW + FL, no SSP, no Blackwyrm. It's not a whole lot, but enough considering the gold I earned from doing dailies could be used to buy whatever else I needed, since I farmed the majority of the upgrade materials myself anyway.

I refuse to do any PvP for PvE and vice versa. Good games that wish to be competitive in PvP always establishes an equal ground in PvP by granting you access to the the same stats, skills and level, I like both play styles, but i will not farm the one, to do the other.

Archived