Worst (balanced?) pvp game ever made

Kymira

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2016 at 1:32 AM, Shiune said:

You are so wrong and all you do is blaming your incompetence and lack of skill on the other classes. 

This games PvP is very well balanced to a certain extent (not fully balanced because of unfair matchups which are ONLY unfair if you are playing on a high lvl which you guys all certainly don't). 

Instead of whining about every shit other classes can do you should look at what you can do to counter them and believe me on your ranking you can beat any class with any class if you're just SLIGHTLY better than them. 

Also no one ever said low level players are equalized - you are just equalized in terms of HP and basic stats. 

Lvl differences and HM skills make a massive amount of difference and this was clear from the very beginning. 

Incompetence? Which is why Hongmoon skills are usable in arena when not everyone has them, right? Yeah, it's totally my incompetence for not having the same exact skills as high level players when you have to do excess work to get them. Silly me!
And THE GAME says they're equalized, which is why PLAYERS say it is. That has literally been the biggest rebuttal against the argument "level matters because HM points and skills", and it's still a rebuttal today. Why else can't you use potions and if you check "U" it says stats have been changed to prevent unfair advantage? But I'm suffering from incompetence yeah, ok lol!
There should be a separate level-ranked arena instead of having people who are basically full hongmoon skilled going against people who aren't even a hongmoon level yet. They probably will go against people in the world martial arts championship who are low level because you won't get too far unless you're an SF or something, but there still should be some sort of practice outside of "spars" for people to see how good they are against others of their level.
I've seen a number of hackers, (summoners teleporting across the arena? Seriously? LOL), and people who are purely carried in 1s for their HM skills, (it's obvious because they are trash in 3s...) Not every class has a counter for every thing. DS coming at you, what are you gonna do? Press 4 and waste that CD so he can grab you before you use F (even longer CD...) and then have to waste your 2?
No shit level makes a big difference, levels give skill points. It doesn't mean you ARE skilled, but it does give an unfair advantage the same way usage of Hongmoon skills give an unfair advantage against anyone who doesn't have them. 

Archived