Kymira

Worst (balanced?) pvp game ever made

Recommended Posts

Kymira   

This game's value is (i won't say that word you probably know it).

i wonder if developpers played this useless game's arena?

Wtf is wrong with that Destroyers... They're damn "resist masters". Spin2win starts here...

Oh yeah also Blade dancers???? Resisting, reflecting everysingle skill. Spin2win here, too.

i don't even want to talk about damn Assassins... Even thinking makes me mad... Invisible during whooooooooooooooooole fight.. Good job developpers.

i understand something like weakness cycle like destroyer>asassin>fm>wl... But in this game there is NOT  any damn cycle. Those smart!! developpers should have thought a lot on "how to make other classes noob, especially kfms and warlocks"

When i look at the ranked table... ALLL i see DAMN ASASINS, DESTROYERS, BMs, FMs, SUMs and may be BDs at the top 15...  There aren't any others classes such as Warlock??? Kfm???...

This game doesn't enjoy me. It makes me nothing but mad when i go in arena. Oh my my. This game is sh...

Btw Check the top 10 of the pvp ... You probably understand what im trying to say... Developpers should see this nonsense and do something with it.

 

csREw9D.png?1

Edited by Kymira
Added a picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxie   

Rather outdated picture you got there. I also see no BD (which you complain about) in that SS. NEXT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seems balanced to me...no offence but, maybe you just suck at it...sins, summoners, BM, WL, FM are all so squishy, destroyers, well they are the easiest ones to kill, BD and KFMs are monsters if you know how to play them right, that being said, KFMs are the hardest to master but godlike if you do master them.(maybe i just wanted to say this because i'm a KFM myself :P ) but anyways,  you just need to stick with one class that matches your playstyle because that's the only way you could ever hope to get better at it. Sure, you might stray from one class and try making another just because you think that they are OP but sooner or later you'll come to realize that those classes too have some weaknesses, so learn to exploit those weaknesses if you really want to kill them. count their dodges and cc and learn their skill CDs so that you can make a strategy to counter their attacks and defenses and by the time you've done all that and have become "OP" yourself, you'll see several others complaining about the PvP being so unbalanced when they just suck at it and just wanna make excuses to hide their own shortcomings. it's the same same with every single mmo, so instead of making these lame excuses, start working on your favorite class and get better at it or you could just quit playing and go play some other game and reapeat the same thing there. your call really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kymira   
2 hours ago, Luxie said:

Rather outdated picture you got there. I also see no BD (which you complain about) in that SS. NEXT!

Outdated picture bla bla bla bla bla bla... Screw the date. Check the list. And there were 2x BDs between 11-15 but i can show you only 1-10 from the table. No KFM until 20 No Warlock until 30. Noob unbalanced game.

24 minutes ago, DragonAlex said:

There are only 4 WL in top 100...

Finally someone who can understand what i mean. :)

16 minutes ago, Irregularity said:

seems balanced to me...no offence but, maybe you just suck at it...sins, summoners, BM, WL, FM are all so squishy, destroyers, well they are the easiest ones to kill, BD and KFMs are monsters if you know how to play them right, that being said, KFMs are the hardest to master but godlike if you do master them.(maybe i just wanted to say this because i'm a KFM myself :P ) but anyways,  you just need to stick with one class that matches your playstyle because that's the only way you could ever hope to get better at it. Sure, you might stray from one class and try making another just because you think that they are OP but sooner or later you'll come to realize that those classes too have some weaknesses, so learn to exploit those weaknesses if you really want to kill them. count their dodges and cc and learn their skill CDs so that you can make a strategy to counter their attacks and defenses and by the time you've done all that and have become "OP" yourself, you'll see several others complaining about the PvP being so unbalanced when they just suck at it and just wanna make excuses to hide their own shortcomings. it's the same same with every single mmo, so instead of making these lame excuses, start working on your favorite class and get better at it or you could just quit playing and go play some other game and reapeat the same thing there. your call really.

Yey... You answered quite well. But many points are missing here. A warlock can't kill a skilled Sİn, Kfm, Destroyer, Fm, Bd and Bm. Uhmmm Did i miss any other class? They kill with 1 combo in 10-15 secs. Easy win yaaay~~.

Uhm... Kfms are hard to play. if a skilled Kfm can't even get top 10 lol. What a balanced class huh? Can't even be at top 10. The list i sent explains the situation. It is NOT about skilled or not skilled stuffs. i may  suck at playing any class. But there should be at least a skilled player of that class, right? And we should see that guy at least top 15, right? if you can't see a class top 15 but there are many people from the same class (destroyer, sin and bla bla as you can see on the list)... there must be something WRONG. Got that, right?

How to win logics of some classes "Spin 2 win, Stay invisible 2 win, Send your pet 2 win, Freeze 2 win, Stun 2 win, cool huh? And warlocks... Lose 2 lose. i can say kinda same for kfms especially against skilled Fm, Sum and Bds .. Lose 2 lose.

Im a good analyzer and this game is not as good as i thought it would.

*Disappointment*

 

Have fun with your classes in pvp :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you have your answer right there, if you don't like it, don't play it, it's that simple. get it "Mr.Good analyzer"? :)

P.S. Everyone deals with those problems in the PvP, only difference is, they suck it up. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Irregularity said:

seems balanced to me...no offence but, maybe you just suck at it...

I do not agree, the EU servers are offline so i might as well make a first post, the problem in pvp isn't that the classes are unbalanced, it's the matching, when you are 46 and are matched with lvl 50 HM8 you know you are dead before the fight even begins. The way they made the whole scaling, its like they give you some hp against them so you can be a better punching bag.

That, and the whole timing thing that sometimes makes you believe some of them have some macro to auto press F over and over, I have a job and am a casual player since I log for a very short time during the week so I definetly have shortcomings also, but for a pvp that is supposed to be player skill based the new skills that need to be unlocked are to rewarding in pvp, you fight through most of the game without them try to get a rotation and then when you reach endgame pvp it just seems unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that lv50 HM8 has worked for those extra stats, don't you think he deserves to get something out of it? and in case the lv 46 wins, well, how do i put it, if i were a lv 46 and won against a lv 50 HM8, i'd really feel good about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxie   
10 hours ago, Kymira said:

Outdated picture bla bla bla bla bla bla... Screw the date. Check the list. And there were 2x BDs between 11-15 but i can show you only 1-10 from the table. No KFM until 20 No Warlock until 30. Noob unbalanced game.

You're trying to make a point here with out dated information. If we're looking at it right now we'll have:
BM x3
Sin x2
Dest x2
FM x2
Sum x1
Which means BD/WL/KFM are not in that top 10.

Top 50
BM x7
Sin x10
Sum x10
Dest x7
KFM x8
FM x5
WL x1
BD x2

You're OP BD is only represented TWICE in the top 50... I see you got a point must be super strong with all those resists and deflects.
WL is either to UP or not represented well enough in pvp, I don't know which.

Whether these classes are on rank 20 or not hardly matters. The fact is they are being represented. Maybe the KFM got unlucky and faced a sin multiple times which made him drop, who knows. He might have just got outclassed or the other class currently has a HM skill which makes them stronger because not everyone has their important HM skills yet. There is actually quite a bit of balance there are just counter classes and instead of trying to figure out how to beat it you come complaining here. Hitting into a deflect of BD is your own fault isn't it? But as you stated right there in your own post it's unbalanced for noobs.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archess   
4 hours ago, Luxie said:

Maybe the KFM got unlucky and faced a sin multiple times which made him drop, who knows

As a KFM, 50% of my games seems to be against Assasins ^^...

19 hours ago, Kymira said:

This game's value is (i won't say that word you probably know it).

i wonder if developpers played this useless game's arena?

Wtf is wrong with that Destroyers... They're damn "resist masters". Spin2win starts here...

Oh yeah also Blade dancers???? Resisting, reflecting everysingle skill. Spin2win here, too.

i don't even want to talk about damn Assassins... Even thinking makes me mad... Invisible during whooooooooooooooooole fight.. Good job developpers.

i understand something like weakness cycle like destroyer>asassin>fm>wl... But in this game there is NOT  any damn cycle. Those smart!! developpers should have thought a lot on "how to make other classes noob, especially kfms and warlocks"

When i look at the ranked table... ALLL i see DAMN ASASINS, DESTROYERS, BMs, FMs, SUMs and may be BDs at the top 15...  There aren't any others classes such as Warlock??? Kfm???...

This game doesn't enjoy me. It makes me nothing but mad when i go in arena. Oh my my. This game is sh...

Btw Check the top 10 of the pvp ... You probably understand what im trying to say... Developpers should see this nonsense and do something with it.

 

csREw9D.png?1

Top 10 really doesnt matter, the average player is never gonna get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2016 at 9:26 PM, CoffeeFueled said:

I do not agree, the EU servers are offline so i might as well make a first post, the problem in pvp isn't that the classes are unbalanced, it's the matching, when you are 46 and are matched with lvl 50 HM8 you know you are dead before the fight even begins. The way they made the whole scaling, its like they give you some hp against them so you can be a better punching bag.

That, and the whole timing thing that sometimes makes you believe some of them have some macro to auto press F over and over, I have a job and am a casual player since I log for a very short time during the week so I definetly have shortcomings also, but for a pvp that is supposed to be player skill based the new skills that need to be unlocked are to rewarding in pvp, you fight through most of the game without them try to get a rotation and then when you reach endgame pvp it just seems unfair.

Exactly. It is by no means "equalized". If that were true, then why do some FMs attack faster/hit harder than mine? Why do some summoners hit through my summoner's stealth but i cant do the same to them? Why can't i defend myself with my shields against BD/Sin attacks? Why do KFMs have unlimited iframes, buffs, AND  a f****ng 100% resist skill for 6sec that can be triggered back-to-back??? Why is it that BD/DS are purely spin 2 win, have buffs, have resists, AND can restore their hp without gems? To top it all off, HM skills aren't even banned in arena. If they are, then I guess every BD ever is a hacker because I see nothing but their HM skill that leaves the lightning patch on the ground and it's quite frankly annoying as all hell. This game is completely imbalanced--it's a game for melees. FM/SM/WL all need buffs because the only way they beat melees is if theyre at max HM/DA levels and can spec every little thing. I would typically think that it's my play style, but not even ice X works properly on FM. It doesn't block their defense skills like it's supposed to.
Quite frankly, if you need ANY easymode class, it's KFM/DS. BD does take skill but if you have the right spec it takes none whatsoever. BD/SN/BM/DS can spam launches, (which is a HUGE no-no. I want my summoner able to spam tab stun and my fm to spam tab shield if that's the case....) so you're pretty much entirely defenseless against them as any caster. Been playing this game for some time, and it's nothing like the other servers. PvP on other servers didn't have a million cheaters. -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiune   
51 minutes ago, Elysienna said:

Exactly. It is by no means "equalized". If that were true, then why do some FMs attack faster/hit harder than mine? Why do some summoners hit through my summoner's stealth but i cant do the same to them? Why can't i defend myself with my shields against BD/Sin attacks? Why do KFMs have unlimited iframes, buffs, AND  a f****ng 100% resist skill for 6sec that can be triggered back-to-back??? Why is it that BD/DS are purely spin 2 win, have buffs, have resists, AND can restore their hp without gems? To top it all off, HM skills aren't even banned in arena. If they are, then I guess every BD ever is a hacker because I see nothing but their HM skill that leaves the lightning patch on the ground and it's quite frankly annoying as all hell. This game is completely imbalanced--it's a game for melees. FM/SM/WL all need buffs because the only way they beat melees is if theyre at max HM/DA levels and can spec every little thing. I would typically think that it's my play style, but not even ice X works properly on FM. It doesn't block their defense skills like it's supposed to.
Quite frankly, if you need ANY easymode class, it's KFM/DS. BD does take skill but if you have the right spec it takes none whatsoever. BD/SN/BM/DS can spam launches, (which is a HUGE no-no. I want my summoner able to spam tab stun and my fm to spam tab shield if that's the case....) so you're pretty much entirely defenseless against them as any caster. Been playing this game for some time, and it's nothing like the other servers. PvP on other servers didn't have a million cheaters. -.-

You are so wrong and all you do is blaming your incompetence and lack of skill on the other classes. 

This games PvP is very well balanced to a certain extent (not fully balanced because of unfair matchups which are ONLY unfair if you are playing on a high lvl which you guys all certainly don't). 

 

Instead of whining about every shit other classes can do you should look at what you can do to counter them and believe me on your ranking you can beat any class with any class if you're just SLIGHTLY better than them. 

 

Also no one ever said low level players are equalized - you are just equalized in terms of HP and basic stats. 

Lvl differences and HM skills make a massive amount of difference and this was clear from the very beginning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.5.2016 at 5:34 AM, Irregularity said:

that lv50 HM8 has worked for those extra stats, don't you think he deserves to get something out of it? and in case the lv 46 wins, well, how do i put it, if i were a lv 46 and won against a lv 50 HM8, i'd really feel good about it.

Well, I myself switched from my beloved Assassin to my new LBD - and guess what, yesterday I had to face several 50s HM2 and higher in 1v1 Arena. My LBD was 32 at that point. And I screwed them over and over. And yes, made me feel good.

 

What I wanna say though is, OP needs to learn the other classes skills. When I first started PvP with my BM and I had to face Assassins, I was like: Wtf, stealth op. Since I then I played an Assa and switched to my LBD it was an easy cake to slice through. Since I knew all the mechanics and was like, yeah, gimme that counter, Sin, I'm gonna find ya anyway. 

 

Sums up, all you need to know is the class you're fighting against. Once you know their animations, easy :)

 

 

I mean, I guess PvE-players are often overwhelmed in PvP, when I play my KFM in PvE, I'm like: I take you all on! - when I switch to PvP, I'm like, hell no, feels like I never played KFM before. So... maybe OP needs another PvP-class that suits him more :)

 

 

 

Greets from Frostgipfel [DE] - Constant Vigil, new member of the Lyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U do realise that the top 50 are same ppl every season n most of them were playing other versions for years right! 

So that means u cant check the balance of the game just by xhecking the top 50 or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia   

I task manager -> end task whenever I'm paired with a summoner in PvP.

They can kill any class under 5 seconds with their eyes closed. This is how "balanced" PvP in this game is. I could hire a monkey from the local zoo and it'll know more class balancing than whoever designed this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navsin   
On 5/1/2016 at 2:54 AM, Kymira said:

This game's value is (i won't say that word you probably know it).

i wonder if developpers played this useless game's arena?

Wtf is wrong with that Destroyers... They're damn "resist masters". Spin2win starts here...

Oh yeah also Blade dancers???? Resisting, reflecting everysingle skill. Spin2win here, too.

i don't even want to talk about damn Assassins... Even thinking makes me mad... Invisible during whooooooooooooooooole fight.. Good job developpers.

i understand something like weakness cycle like destroyer>asassin>fm>wl... But in this game there is NOT  any damn cycle. Those smart!! developpers should have thought a lot on "how to make other classes noob, especially kfms and warlocks"

When i look at the ranked table... ALLL i see DAMN ASASINS, DESTROYERS, BMs, FMs, SUMs and may be BDs at the top 15...  There aren't any others classes such as Warlock??? Kfm???...

This game doesn't enjoy me. It makes me nothing but mad when i go in arena. Oh my my. This game is sh...

Btw Check the top 10 of the pvp ... You probably understand what im trying to say... Developpers should see this nonsense and do something with it.

 

csREw9D.png?1

This game is balanced . probably one of the most balanced game out there especially at pvp . every class has a chance against ANY class. Dont go rage your problems out in the forums because ure just bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zerecas   

Yea, every classes have a chance to win against any classes.

So?

 

If we simply look at just the skill nature of each classes and make a comparison, the imbalance is so obvious.

Why do I say so? Because data don't lie. I don't even want to go ahead and make another percentile of each classes dominating the top 1~50 ranking in NA as of now. 13:1 as usual, I guess?

 

A week has passed since the new PvP season, how many players of each classes has ranked rating a.k.a Gold and above?

In NA, Summoner has 11 pages of it, Blade Dancer & KFM has 8 pages of it, meanwhile Warlock has what? 3 pages. Force Master? 4 pages. The rest are ranging from 5 to 7. That's 11:3. What's so balance about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you take in count how many players are in total with each class? Maybe there are just way more Summoner players than for example Warlock players and due to that there is so big difference? We do not know how the pvp will be in future since we are still far from final patches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a bit off balanced but not because of the skill of the classes but because of the difficulty in mastering the class actually....

currently there's like 4 or 5 bm in the top 10 eu rank list... but going down to the no. 50 in each class rank.. u can see other class that have overall higher rank...

for wl is understandable that is a bit lower because the fact that it is released much later in game.. so you wont expect those alrdy main other class just switch wl to main it.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zerecas   

Doesn't really matter in regard of classes population.

For example, top 1~50 will only reserve for the first top 50 players regardless the classes base.

I'm certain that the entire server has more than 50 warlocks etc, which further makes the point of having higher or lower class population invalid.

 

In addition, the difference in difficulty of mastering a class is due to the difference of skills nature of each classes in a certain way, no? If every classes have the same difficulty, there won't be any difficulty.

 

Besides, Warlock has been in this version for a few seasons of PvP already, being 'new' is no longer a reason to justify their absurdly low amount of ranked rating and their existence in top 50. But by all mean, I'm not trying to say Warlock is the only class that deserve treatment or what, I'm not a Warlock myself, but just take a look at the picture in overall. I doubt there're any balance, in the end its just like any other MMO with 'new meta' with each major updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkEj   

well let me explain something about top.

i know a few of top15 players.
this people playing not a few months:)

a lot of them played at kr\japan\tw\chines servers, so if u want win someone with bad ping u need tactics, so they just pla3yed a lot and decided best what to do better for them.

and now my crying friend , u know that game is pretty good balanced, just practice pvp every day like 20-50 fight and after a 300 may be 500 day u will be at top 50 =) i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now