I know the game has issues, but it's still the best pvp mmorpg out there

DoeCricket

My friend's love the combat system of bns. It's simple to use, but still unique. but the game is way too grindy for an mmo in their opinion. The updates are too fast that you have to farm fast and a lot to keep up. Nobody playing an mmo minds grinding, but damn I want to chill with my grinding and stop every now and then to smell the roses.  

I understand people quitting/wanting to wait until the game settles down. bns is more frustrating than fun right now. x)

Wait till BDO? The game has been out though. Out of the two, I love the combat in BnS way more but yeah, it really sucks cause arena is just filled with hackers and bots which instantly kills it for me and other people. Gettin to the end of my ropes with this game.

6 hours ago, DoeCricket said:

A lot of people are passionate about this game and I suppose that's why so many people bash this game on the forums. But despite the game's flaws, this is still the best pvp mmorpg on the market. Can the game still improve? Sure. But the game is still very good and there does not appear to be any other pvp games on the horizon that are worthy alternatives.

It's neither the best pvp nor the best open pvp mmorpg. Far far away from it.

6 hours ago, DoeCricket said:

But the game is still very good and there does not appear to be any other pvp games on the horizon that are worthy alternatives.

Well, that's not entirely true.

There is BDO after all, and Tera offers same feature set as BnS, with slightly less attractive arena but much better instances mechanics.

5 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Wait till BDO.

What's to wait? BDO is already released several months back.

Nah, Blade and Soul is 2nd best as far as pvp. BDO, I'm assuming is black dessert, is at the bottom of the pvp list. BDO is more pve and a lot more casual.

The number 1 pvp mmorpg in the world right now is in 2D!! I'm sick of those top 10 list cause its all false. Its like they are only focused on graphics.

I'll avoid posting my #1. This topic may get out of hand weather I do or not.

I quite enjoy the 1vs1 system, but I don't  like it that the alts cannot send the beans over to the character that does PvE, and I don't like it that a lot of PvP content is locked behind the gear grind that involves running each piece of content from level 45 onward a few hundred times to equip a single character.

I'd like to try PvP on more classes then one, but I feel I will end up sitting on beans that have no purchasing capacity on their own, while I will not have gear to continue the story on a PvP char.

That's said, I have been lucky to be crawling around SSP on Saturday, killing Sentinels, when the capture actually turned into a PvP battle, that was a draw, and it was a lot of fun. I think anyone who's been griefed would understand the pure joy of killing reds, even when you don't have the gear enough to do it under other circustances. :)

EDIT: I also do not view the BnS as an RPG, more an adventure game, because there are no player choices impacting the story.

Archived