Good Bye Blade & Soul

Lascarica

Dear NCSoft, 

I am really sorry to say that I leave this game until you will be able to resolve all issues with this game.

First of all PvP is a big pile of garbage because: hackers all over first of all, played against a destroyer which had the shield 4 times in 10 seconds of course with the healing with all... And I have a destroyer and the best i could do is one shield with 45 seconds cooldown, played against assassin, didn`t even seen how he looks like, only on hide I can only look how my HP goes down the drain, with shield, evade, q, tab all of those, and I was fighint agains air...  Played against kung fu master. it should give an achievement with minimum 50 points for touching the ground... once. And the list can go on and on. There is no balance in PvP between classes, and of course the chances to get to gold/platinum/diamond are very very slim. Even if you master your class your won`t have a chance against some classes. I own a summoner also, I really had to pick my battles and I got gold, but trust me... I invented a few new swear words and phrases, broke some mouses, almost broke a monitor because a kung fu master held me in the air the whole 1v1 match (so 2 rounds of not touching the ground, and of course all my skills were blocked, not being able to counter all his skills) even my corpse was in the air at the end of the battle, well I died there. So PvP a BIG NONO for me.

Second of all marketplace is runned by gold selling bots... and guess what? Nobody did nothing. you can see bots all over farming soulstones, moonwater tear and so on. i don`t even thing about spammers... I can`t even have a normal conversation with my guild/friends or party members because I have to report a spammer first  and of course only for a few minutes because another 2 - 3 other spammers, now recently they give me friend requests. But that doesn`t bother me that much.

Third of all, a lot of content to little time to get stuff done, like upgrades and stuff. For a normal person to get to play this game and get almost high end player you need to spend the whole day playing... and of course if you get a bad class, you`ll have to change it... start all over again. To upgrade weapons and accessories over 45 is expensive as f*** and of course you need to play the whole day to have a chance to do those upgrades. And when you get those upgrades done, you already are the laughing stock of the game because new content came a few months back. I just simply don`t have time to do that... tried though got really really bored of this game, Doing the same this all over again everyday... get stuff for upgrade because if you go to a higher "stage" of farming with low upgrade you`ll end up staying glued to the floor.

So farming for upgrade not a good option unless you have a lot of time and you don`t get bored doing the same thing every time. Doing quest dailies for gold, well this is an option, you do different dungeons, different stuff you even meet new people sometime... but the reward... farm one entire week for money to get to the marketplace and get one needed item (and you need not only one item, you need a lot of them plus the gold to make those upgrades) still not worthy... Crafting... still expensive items need gold for that too, or farming farming farming

So I guess for me the keywords are: boring, expensive and time consuming. I will try coming back in a few months or so. Maybe you guys will be able to take care of the content you have to run smooth like: balance the PvP more, taking care of marketplace not to be runned by gold diggers, bots that farm items and give you a strong headache because they stole you item quest and you have to wait forever to get another one and the list can go on and on.

I know that I wrote a book here and I know that no one will read my entire novel of mine and that nothing will be done by the time I will try to come back to this game.

Hope we will meet again in better conditions.

Bye for now.

I only play this game for a month, just got my warlock to 45 yesterday. As I'm reading the forum, it gets depressing with the problems and the expensiveness of gear progression. I don't know if I want to continue playing. Thank god closers online is gonna be open in my country, so... I think I'll be leaving too.

28 minutes ago, AriaEnia said:

I only play this game for a month, just got my warlock to 45 yesterday. As I'm reading the forum, it gets depressing with the problems and the expensiveness of gear progression. I don't know if I want to continue playing. Thank god closers online is gonna be open in my country, so... I think I'll be leaving too.

Ofc forum is the place for players to whine about their problem, hoping that other players feel the same and that the Devs are gonna notice their petty demands. So far, I've played WoW, Vindictus, TERA, and many other MMO. Their forums share the thing 70% post are whiny complaints.

@Lasca The fact that this is your 1st post and you already complaint and saying you're gonna leave the game makes you look like an attention seeker "OMG this game is bad, I'm gonna leave unless someone notices me and wants me back. Hello, Devs, seriously I'm gonna leave now, unless you say something or change something to get me back". Well, this is not a room so I don't think I'll need to show you the door

I'm leaving too! I just spent one month ish/100 gold to upgrade my ring to oathbreaker and it didn't really even do much. My crit damage didn't even go up 1 percent, and my crit rate didn't go up 1 percent either. =-= and it was very few increase in ap. It was not worth it. I think i'm either quitting or hardcore casualing in which I'm just going to farm clothes and do some dungeons that I enjoy like yeti and bloodshade. ./hajooonwow.

You'll still have to hang around in the forums to see if the game got any better :D

48 minutes ago, Duh Harro said:

Ofc forum is the place for players to whine about their problem, hoping that other players feel the same and that the Devs are gonna notice their petty demands. So far, I've played WoW, Vindictus, TERA, and many other MMO. Their forums share the thing 70% post are whiny complaints.

@Lasca The fact that this is your 1st post and you already complaint and saying you're gonna leave the game makes you look like an attention seeker "OMG this game is bad, I'm gonna leave unless someone notices me and wants me back. Hello, Devs, seriously I'm gonna leave now, unless you say something or change something to get me back". Well, this is not a room so I don't think I'll need to show you the door

The fact you've played all those games means you have much time to spare.

Unlike you we have life, meaning we want to log in the game, find friends and people to play with and have fun in those 2~4 free hours we have.
Not spending every day solo grinding on gears just so we can  finally join other players on latest dungeons and contents. Is this how games and fun defined these days?

You have no right to criticize him.

26 minutes ago, Bignaturalplays said:

imagine this game made by blizzard, damn it would be great.  btw bns has maximum 800 views on twich which means game is pretty much dead, if you go arena you face same 4-5 people and this is supposed to be a pvp game

And nearly 3000 on Youtube. @Blizzard topic maybe also they would make it p2p?

24 minutes ago, Bignaturalplays said:

imagine this game made by blizzard, damn it would be great.  btw bns has maximum 800 views on twich which means game is pretty much dead, if you go arena you face same 4-5 people and this is supposed to be a pvp game

Hm then go back to WoW i guess... If u use Twitch as an Indicator for "Game is dead" than i felt sorry for you not everyone who plays this Game is a Streamer... There are many other Games that have below than 500 Viewers and the Games are not Dead.

I think this bns na was already much easier than when the 1st time i play at the CN version.the 1st time i play at CN version when we want to break or evo our weapon we have a big chance to fail and lost all our upgrade stuff(not the weapon)

Who will not quit this game?

You reported a hacker > they will tell you how frustrating and will mark your ticket resolved > you login > same people hacking.

Their Report bots function is not even working.

*Legit People were ignored. And if you get ignored. You turn around and leave. 

NCSoft Wake up, you earned too much money on the Treasure Trove. 

This is the last NCSoft game Im gonna play.

5 hours ago, AriaEnia said:

I apologies that this is off topic from the OP but... What country are you in? I wan to play that game so fckin badly.

People that complains about weapon upgrade cost, you guys realize that in the next few weeks they are gonna implement a weapon cost reduction right? they even mention it at the livestream lol. In my case im just stacking up to 1k5 gold and gear up once they apply that :)

2 hours ago, Saoyara said:

People that complains about weapon upgrade cost, you guys realize that in the next few weeks they are gonna implement a weapon cost reduction right? they even mention it at the livestream lol. In my case im just stacking up to 1k5 gold and gear up once they apply that :)

Yes, do you have the link? I wanna see this as well.

Honestly, gathering Stingers for Breeze upgrade is wearing me off pretty bad. I already reduced my playtime from an average of 6 hours/day to merely 2-3hours/day.

If NCSoft is really reducing these Stinger cost and all, I will stick around.

If not, I am not so sure.

7 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Yes, do you have the link? I wanna see this as well.

Honestly, gathering Stingers for Breeze upgrade is wearing me off pretty bad. I already reduced my playtime from an average of 6 hours/day to merely 2-3hours/day.

If NCSoft is really reducing these Stinger cost and all, I will stick around.

If not, I am not so sure.

Check last's week VOD i dont know the exact time on it, but it was one of the first questions that they were answering. Also besides that I remember Julianne comenting it on Jae's stream at chat. They didnt say an exact date so dont expect to know when, but they were talking about the upcoming weeks.

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

And nearly 3000 on Youtube. @Blizzard topic maybe also they would make it p2p?

Wish it were p2p. So it could have had a normal progression instead one adjusted to make you want to buy gold with real money.

When WoW first came out, it was hailed as the MMORPG that casual players could enjoy, those who did not have seven hours to play every day. Maybe BnS is intended differently, but speaking as a casual player myself, at the moment (level 45) I'm still enjoying it enough to play an hour or two most days. But if it gets to the point where I have to do the same thing over and over for months to advance any, then I may decide it just isn't fun any more, and go play something else.

11 hours ago, Kaid said:

The fact you've played all those games means you have much time to spare.

Unlike you we have life, meaning we want to log in the game, find friends and people to play with and have fun in those 2~4 free hours we have.
Not spending every day solo grinding on gears just so we can  finally join other players on latest dungeons and contents. Is this how games and fun defined these days?

You have no right to criticize him.

How does this even remotely make sense? Playing multiple games over perhaps years makes you a no life now? lol You're pulling something out of nothing from Duh Harro's comment.

Archived