Not sure if it's just me...

I can't find any server status information, but even though I have my settings set to "optimize for low-end PCs" and everything closed except BnS I get "disconnected from server" upon trying to load new areas, except ONLY on the Juwol server (which I was recently told is the absolute lowest population server... oops)

Is it just me? My computer isn't the best, but it wasn't happening until yesterday. I just started the day before yesterday as well. If anyone has any clue, I'd love to know. I don't have this problem on the Mushin server so far. I have long load screens on both (or across the entire game in general) but that's no big deal for me.

I'm getting it in every area all of a sudden as of yesterday though :( I don't understand. I have a crap computer and Comcast is a crap ISP but I know my internet doesn't go out THIS much :/

It may be a high-quality game but jeeeeeeeez is it that high of a quality to where I'm supposed to crash and be unable to advance to new areas after a certain point? :/

Yeah, it gets a bit annoying.. It didn't happen to me until I started getting into the big areas of the game. I play on Mushin so there's a decent amount of players. Sometimes, when I'm going into new areas, I stop infront of the gate and wait atleast 2 minutes to give it time to load the graphics. That normally stops me from disconnecting but it doesn't always work.

That's helpful advice, I'll give it a shot... Maybe not 2 minutes, but I'll try waiting instead of just jumping into the portal (gate, whatever)

Still... I'm not the only one with this long load time hassle. My friend with a pretty good PC has issues like this rather frequently too. I'm starting to think that the game engine in general is just poorly optimized and could do with a good go-ahead by the devs to fix it up, but I could be completely wrong.

I've started doing what AiChan said which is waiting outside of gates for about a minute or so and it goes very smoothly and doesn't give me a loading screen 90% of the time. I was actually able to play for over 2 hours tonight with my friend <3

thank you AiChan.

Archived