More and more people expect to be carried

spongemike

I don't want to be carried, as a matter of fact some one mentioned i was carrying them in a 40's dungeon, i actually would like to do the dungeons i have half a bar to go till 50.....Again a simple solution is just make each dungeon for the the appropriate level.. ohh crap its already like that, hence the fact i can do the 50's dungeons lol Any how again make the dungeons level appropriate and keep 50's out of lower level dungeons and vice a versa. Then no one can blahh blahhh blahhh about it :) When i was in vanilla WoW with a 40 man raid NO one was carried we all new our class and we played to the best of our abilities.. this is a 6 man dungeon and you all *cricket* and moan, you cant even be cordial to other players that are in there. Have you tried a 6 man guild run?

11 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Getting an FM to frost sheath the entire party for 8 waves of Yeti's ice is no different than being carried, just saying.

So is a dungeon requiring party stealth that you're loving to post to try to make Sins seem more useful than they currently are, if we're going by that kind of logic. Just saying.

2 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

So is a dungeon requiring party stealth that you're loving to post to try to make Sins seem more useful than they currently are, if we're going by that kind of logic. Just saying.

Not really. There's a difference between a crutch and a mandatory requirement.

Just now, Shadovvv said:

Not really. There's a difference between a crutch and a mandatory requirement.

Frankly, latter is pretty much the same as former to me in this case. Just strikes me as bad design to me regardless having to rely on class-specific shit.

I'd say it feels like

- 60% lazy and/or "rush everything" people,

- 30% lowbies/noobs not accepting, that this dungeon is not for them yet

- 10% crazy/curious/stubborn players

I like the last group. They are adventurous. They try different tactics. They don't give up very easily. They communicate in the chat and try to work together to get stuff done. It does not help me leveling or farming stuff, but at times I get the best fights and have a funny / entertaining evening with them.

Just ran 4-man Asura with 2 players expecting a carry. No matter how hard I tried (tanking both bosses, crossing the river to iframe my pull as KFM, soloing Ken and Gen while they revived for the 6th time), one guy left and the other began to afk at Iruga. Very disappointed.

Don't judge me.

I got carried to this post...gg

But in all seriousness it really sucks when u are putting in all the effort and people afk or half ass the dungeon. People stop being lazy or if you ate that bored take a break from the game.

3 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Don't judge me.

I got carried to this post...gg

But in all seriousness it really sucks when u are putting in all the effort and people afk or half ass the dungeon. People stop being lazy or if you ate that bored take a break from the game.

Half ass would be my DESTO TODAY@@ I kept dying for some reason lol. Feel kinda of bad

When me and my friend playing a dg X-server (When the time it decided to work for me.. rarely though) Ppl who expected to be carried usually rage quit because we love to explain mechanics and imply that everyone should bear the weight. Only those who persistant.curious and stubborn would stay.

I would like to point out also the part that more and more people expect lower level and AP players to be carried instead that they actually can do something or might even be better than those higher AP players. So sad that I couldn't finish any dailies on my 406 AP lv 49 Force Master even though I am very experienced on it. :c Got always kicked out or left alone in dungeon while I actually nearly had killed everything in the dungeon.

i have been called a leacher because i went into necro with "only 435 AP" i feel bad for new players because i dont think they have 435 ap as a fresh 50, and the logic of these people has to change with the removal of the pirate path. cant tell the new people to bug off and run the 2 month old endgame to catch up anymore :/ 

your a leecher cuz your new. i dont care if you have soloed bosses in 24 man content, i need that no lifer badge or go play something else :P.

13 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I would like to point out also the part that more and more people expect lower level and AP players to be carried instead that they actually can do something or might even be better than those higher AP players. So sad that I couldn't finish any dailies on my 406 AP lv 49 Force Master even though I am very experienced on it. :c Got always kicked out or left alone in dungeon while I actually nearly had killed everything in the dungeon.

You could just recruit until you get a party with level 49s/400 APs. Doesn't take too long, since most of the players in LFP 6-mans have pretty bad gear.

5 minutes ago, Gratus said:

You could just recruit until you get a party with level 49s/400 APs. Doesn't take too long, since most of the players in LFP 6-mans have pretty bad gear.

I tried that for more than half an hour and then simply switched to LFP as everyone just kept leaving even though I was looking for 400+ AP. :C

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I tried that for more than half an hour and then simply switched to LFP as everyone just kept leaving even though I was looking for 400+ AP. :C

I meant recruit in the dungeon after everyone's left. Doesn't matter if they're terrible since FM is the pug god, you just need them to dish out a little bit of damage.

3 minutes ago, Gratus said:

I meant recruit in the dungeon after everyone's left. Doesn't matter if they're terrible since FM is the pug god, you just need them to dish out a little bit of damage.

I did that also. Everyone kept leaving without even entering inside the dungeon after they saw lvl 49 so there's that. If someone is less than lv 50 there's no point even trying to join their party apparently. Also got flamed for even trying and ruining others' daily since "because of you everyone leaves".

Lately I also ran into quite a few leecher/afker,as in not doing anything in the dungeon aside from moving from one zone to another. 'not talking about bots'

Did the yesterday's BSH daily run,got into an avereage lfp group but we had a 630 geared summoner who kept doing that,only zoned in but didn't do anything at the bosses nor said anything when we questioned him/her.

After Blood Mane I just left the party along with the others,I'm done playing with obvious leechers and rather restart the run.

That is just 1 example but its getting quite annoying tbh,why the hell do these ppl even 'play' the game when they don't actually play it:P

Also experienced this droping out,sometimes we barely load into the cross server lobby and half of the pt is already gone just because of 1 weaker person.

Mainly see this happening @Cold storage 6 man,some ppl even said it in the chat that we can't do it with this and that person in the party cause hes only 400 ap.

Yet,ever since we have that dungeon I've only had 1 wipe cause we lost some ppl during the run.

I have 508Ap with my FM atm but thanks to this kind of mentality I still refuse to run certain dungeons,I don't need kids with anger issues raging at me for the stupidest reasons.

12 minutes ago, Sithaer said:

Lately I also ran into quite a few leecher/afker,as in not doing anything in the dungeon aside from moving from one zone to another. 'not talking about bots'

Did the yesterday's BSH daily run,got into an avereage lfp group but we had a 630 geared summoner who kept doing that,only zoned in but didn't do anything at the bosses nor said anything when we questioned him/her.

After Blood Mane I just left the party along with the others,I'm done playing with obvious leechers and rather restart the run.

That is just 1 example but its getting quite annoying tbh,why the hell do these ppl even 'play' the game when they don't actually play it:P

Also experienced this droping out,sometimes we barely load into the cross server lobby and half of the pt is already gone just because of 1 weaker person.

Mainly see this happening @Cold storage 6 man,some ppl even said it in the chat that we can't do it with this and that person in the party cause hes only 400 ap.

Yet,ever since we have that dungeon I've only had 1 wipe cause we lost some ppl during the run.

I have 508Ap with my FM atm but thanks to this kind of mentality I still refuse to run certain dungeons,I don't need kids with anger issues raging at me for the stupidest reasons.

Yeh.. had that happened to me too, heck just the other day on my alt.. I went and joined a blightstone party for daily.

I had a pt leader who was recruiting inside dungeon... only realized by second boss that he was just "afkd". Not completely afk since we had a person leave after 1st and he was still pressing recruit button to carry his ass.

I'd leave but I honestly didn't wanna go through loading screen again + it was already hard enough to get people at that time... 

After that happened, I just waited on my husband and duo it with him for my refining stones.

It's just a blue dungeon but it's still annoying ya know. 

Archived