Forums

BIS SS asura and...?

dmoe33

So from what I can see bis SS right now is 5 asura and 3 naksun? i heard ppl saying 3 yeti but i mean the piearce dosent seem to great. Anyway i wanna know what the best pieces to match up ive heard ppl saying 357 yeti 5 asura ive seen 567 yeti rest asura(ofc highest crit) anyone have an idea? would like explanation as well 

Replies appreicated 

2 hours ago, Malign said:

yeti 5 and 7 have over 200 base crit and yeti 6 has over 200 acc thats why.

yea but nakusun has pretty high crit is there another combination that gives higher crit? Like some parts of naksun combined with asura  to create an optimal output?

Asura 1-2-4-6-8 and 3-5-7 Yeti since this will last you a long time (or whenever NCsoft releases more content), replacing the yeti pieces with 3-5-7 from split maze I think it was? Correct me if I am wrong here.

But yeah, you can go 2 Naksun, 5-7 Yeti and rest Asura.

Or 5-6-7 Yeti and rest Asura.

Looking at it you can sneak away a little bit of crit, but for the average player, the pierce gained by the yeti 3 set is going to be better. Assuming you maxed out your bopae, the crit you gain is rather insignificant.

1 hour ago, Malign said:

Looking at it you can sneak away a little bit of crit, but for the average player, the pierce gained by the yeti 3 set is going to be better. Assuming you maxed out your bopae, the crit you gain is rather insignificant.

I mean i already have 17-19 piearce and the extra crit is nice so i think thatll be a good tradeoff no?

1 hour ago, dmoe33 said:

I mean i already have 17-19 piearce and the extra crit is nice so i think thatll be a good tradeoff no?

yeah that pierce is enough and you'd probably benefit from the other set. Still working on my pierce =/

Archived