Minimum Requirements for Asura?

Rokusan

1. 115% accuracy.
  2. A brain.
  3. Scorpio Belt or Awakened Oathbreaker Belt to resist Asura's Brand effect.
  4. 5 antidotes minimum assuming your party doesn't wipe to Asura and have average gear.
  5. ~500 AP, 50%~ critical, 190%~ critical damage.
  6. Awakened/True Pirate Weapon, Awakened/True Siren Ring, Earring, and Necklace, Breeze/Python Critical Damage Bracelet or Awakened Oathbreaker Bracelet.

Just now, Rokusan said:

Wow, I guess my character is so not ready to take this dungeon on. Where do I buy the antidotes?

Marketplace, Silverfrost Dungeon Antidotes go around 24 silver or so. Or a Silver Cauldron can craft them.

28 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:
  1. 115% accuracy.
  2. A brain.
  4. 5 antidotes minimum assuming your party doesn't wipe to Asura and have average gear.
  5. 500 AP, 50%~ critical, 190%~ critical damage.
  6. Awakened/True Pirate Weapon, Awakened/True Siren Ring, Earring, and Necklace, Breeze/Python Critical Damage Bracelet or Awakened Oathbreaker Bracelet.

Wow, I guess my character is so not ready to take this dungeon on. Where do I buy the antidotes?

Cleared it without any trouble with a group of 480 AP guys, all you need is communication and good survival. The enrage timer of the bosses are quite long.

But yeah, you should have the belt ready.

I laugh at the rumour that you need to have 120% accuracy to clear this dungeon. I never had a party with people with such accuracy and clear it day-to-day (even without wiping :) Nobody has any issues at stunning/knocking down the adds.

40 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I laugh at the rumour that you need to have 120% accuracy to clear this dungeon. I never had a party with people with such accuracy and clear it day-to-day (even without wiping :) Nobody has any issues at stunning/knocking down the adds.

In 6-man or 4-man? Having less in 6-man is passable since you have more people, but in 4-man you won't have the two extra people covering. Still you should never take the chance of random misses, especially for the CC phases or when your strongest skills have minute cooldowns, since it will not only just hurt your DPS but also potentially cause runs to go much longer than they normally should.

1 hour ago, Shadovvv said:

In 6-man or 4-man? Having less in 6-man is passable since you have more people, but in 4-man you won't have the two extra people covering. Still you should never take the chance of random misses, especially for the CC phases or when your strongest skills have minute cooldowns, since it will not only just hurt your DPS but also potentially cause runs to go much longer than they normally should.

normal mode, ie 6-man :) i won't be pugging 4-man any time soon...

On 30/04/2016 at 6:55 PM, Shadovvv said:
  1. 115% accuracy.
  2. A brain.
  5. ~500 AP, 50%~ critical, 190%~ critical damage.

Ah, 2 is what I was missing when I did 6-man with clanmates. All the more reason for me to farm Awakened Necropolis some, besides the soul shields. At least I died right before Asura himself, so I could've done worse.

BTW, is Asura's Brand effect active when dealing with the 'sumo twins' bosses? Frankly, I was so caught up into fighting them that, while I did notice I couldn't heal nearly as much, I didn't notice if it was because of Asura's Brand.

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

BTW, is Asura's Brand effect active when dealing with the 'sumo twins' bosses? Frankly, I was so caught up into fighting them that, while I did notice I couldn't heal nearly as much, I didn't notice if it was because of Asura's Brand.

Yes, they both cause Asura's Brand effect.

I ran it w/ clan's so far with accuracy and crit/crit dmg lower than that, and we did just fine. I can't say there is a definite requirement on the stats, but having above average stats does help, especially if you run with pug or 1st timers. Knowing the fight is half the battle. Antidote is really a must, if no one in pt takes the life blooms, it can result in grp wipe.

I would say try not to run with pug less than AP450, the possibility of a bumpy ride far out-weights of a smooth one. Ask if everyone knows the fight and know their role. When to stun/knockdown and etc. Very important that tank knows the when to throw shields/absorb fireball from Asura.

31 minutes ago, Mistia said:

I ran it w/ clan's so far with accuracy and crit/crit dmg lower than that, and we did just fine. I can't say there is a definite requirement on the stats, but having above average stats does help, especially if you run with pug or 1st timers. Knowing the fight is half the battle. Antidote is really a must, if no one in pt takes the life blooms, it can result in grp wipe.

I would say try not to run with pug less than AP450, the possibility of a bumpy ride far out-weights of a smooth one. Ask if everyone knows the fight and know their role. When to stun/knockdown and etc. Very important that tank knows the when to throw shields/absorb fireball from Asura.

I'd rather see a party saying "Sogun's Lament, answer questions about mechanics" rather than "Sogun's Lament, X AP". 1st boss gives buffs, 2nd boss literally kills himself for you, 3rd boss has pathetically low HP, 4th boss gives buffs, and all of them have pretty high enrage timers, so in 6-man higher AP means little other than making runs a bit faster.

The main thing you need is accuracy and a brain.

On 01/05/2016 at 11:06 AM, Nattia said:

It´s not a rumor and it´s not for 6m mode either, the 120% come in hand at 4m, even with 121% i miss 1 or 2 hits on asura, it isn´t a problem there but it may present a problem at the 1st bosses were u cannot fail the kd to rpevent the 4th stack or if you fail a kd on the 2nd boss´green mobs it´s kinda annoying to rush stuff. 110% for 6m is more than enough but 4m with under 115% you might be in trouble if you are unlucky.

The minimum is not set. If yu think you can do it with a party then go for it. Biggest thing is knowing the fight. Several times I have gone in with at least 2 players who were still under 400 AP and we did fine. So I say this: if you want a certain AP then make your own room and ask for that do not screw with a PUG party just because you want an easy run.

51 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Okay. So I reached 489 AP with 106% accuracy and I have a sealed scorpio belt which I will unseal later. I'll also buy some antidotes. 

I'll try it for the first time later.

My only gripe is that you're playing with fire with that 106% accuracy. Missing CC can cause some serious headaches on the first two bosses.

Archived