Forums

Stop forcing PVP on PVE players!

Pravus

When do you stop forcing PVP on PVE players, I will not play PVP to update weapons or items in general

For *cricket* sake stop making soulstone part of upgrades for PVE then make PVP set and require soulstones for that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first game I played and liked, but quit be cause of this crap changing to  Black Desert Online

Unfortunately BnS is highly PVP optimized.. We PVE player will have to be more patient in this respect.

Misty woods are good source of Soulstones, Infernal lords (tomb of exiles) are good too and you may help lower level player too there (but don't go over board and left them behind)

In misty woods faction daily.. you don't need to fulfill all the objective.. just do those in the talus base and kill kitchul, you'll still be rewarded with 14 SS's.. Should you spot opponents.. avoid engaging them. Only engage if attacked first.

2 hours ago, Pravus said:

When do you stop forcing PVP on PVE players, I will not play PVP to update weapons or items in general

For *cricket* sake stop making soulstone part of upgrades for PVE then make PVP set and require soulstones for that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first game I played and liked, but quit be cause of this crap changing to  Black Desert Online

Erm, im so sorry to be the one to tell you this, but, if your leaving this because your forced into PvP and will play BDO instead. Then i have to say, thats a very Bad choice.

Good luck in trying to level up there without getting into PvP :D

Try read their forums and soon you will see that it's worse there. Blade and Soul is a walk in the park when you compare PK. Wonder why people are saying do not level alone in BDO? rofl.

Archived