why so much selfishness from level 50 people?

RextheonE

As a lvl 50 I tend to wait for people so they don't die by fire.

But in any case, I wonder if there's a way to use the cross-server dungeon function to solo dungeons. The only button I see is LFP. If the only thing I can do is "LFP" then it would be nice to implement "Enter dungeon" while solo. That way, I can still recruit while in-game OR choose to solo. So if I'm in a hurry I won't have to screw over other people's runs or waste my time waiting during a low level dungeon.

SO yesterday... i run tomb of exile (One of the few Dg that decided to work on me in cross server)...as usual my slow loading got me left behind.. There are several 50's with HM title... they run past.. kill the first boss forgetting that im a part of their team.

One of the HM however thought to jack up the level of stupidity.. He ran past through the rest of the team.. and initiate the fight against the teracotta general.. guess what.. fire ensued 3 members died.. Im still catching up behind. One of the killed member break the silence at chat...  Then i enter my consolation about why the F philosophy of No man left behind is an alien concept to them.

Then entire team finally behave.

Maybe it should happen to them first then they will fkin listen.

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

SO yesterday... i run tomb of exile (One of the few Dg that decided to work on me in cross server)...as usual my slow loading got me left behind.. There are several 50's with HM title... they run past.. kill the first boss forgetting that im a part of their team.

One of the HM however thought to jack up the level of stupidity.. He ran past through the rest of the team.. and initiate the fight against the teracotta general.. guess what.. fire ensued 3 members died.. Im still catching up behind. One of the killed member break the silence at chat...  Then i enter my consolation about why the F philosophy of No man left behind is an alien concept to them.

Then entire team finally behave.

Maybe it should happen to them first then they will fkin listen.

I kill a lvl 36 today by accident >< I though he was in the room. Apparently he was behind and got kill by the spiders. I apolgize but still feel bad -_-

Usually I run low level dungeons  with clanmates thru cross server so no need to lookinf for random member but when I'm alone and push LFP button, if I have low level in my party, I always wait for everyone. And if some low level runner decide to attack alone and burn me I leave the party. I guess he doesn't need my help as he is rushing.

In general I wait for everyone whatever the dungeons is. In BSH or BCS I always check stats of members and if there is someone who seems to be the first time for, I'll help to pass over all the trash mobs, and if someone complains about my behaviour because he is in a hurry to catch the plane...well, the leave button is always a good friend.

9 minutes ago, spongemike said:

I kill a lvl 36 today by accident >< I though he was in the room. Apparently he was behind and got kill by the spiders. I apolgize but still feel bad -_-

Same happened to me in Forgotten Tomb. I was so sorry and, since that time, I always count people in the room and look at the radar. The problem is when I have more summoners...sometimes I get confused on counting because of the cat XD

A quick tip, if you want a quality run don't use LFG option. Try to find people manually using chat or that recruitement option above chat. By the way it happen even to lvl 50 players to die cause of rush/loading screen. No need to chat the game for this cause people are the problem here.

Yea I accidentally BBQ someone yesterday. *Shame

But we were all Lv50s doing ToE. If it does happen, just don't release. You can still get credit if you are in the area of the dynamic quest.

Archived