Sign in to follow this  
H2H

So, how many summoner hacks have YOU run into in the new 6 man battleground?

Jem   

The speed hackers ALL got shit gear. So even if they que'd 6v6, they'd get one shot.

Tykea   
13 hours ago, H2H said:

NA

Yeah, that's what I thought.

You could try to play EU, if your latency doesn't suffer too much. There are almost no bots and hackers over here.

People only know how to cry,learn to play,see the tutorials that are on the forum.

If not win the others are hackers,

I'm starting to believe that people is beyond paranoid about summoners that every time one uses resist they automatically assume it's a hacker.

There has always been a campaign against summon,If they think it's so easy, because they do not play with it.

I´m Summon lvl50 hm7 - and i love this class but I'm not super men I died many times.

Edited by alexandre354

H2H   
15 hours ago, Saoyara said:

Guys he only wants atention, dont bother with people like this :)

^Purpose-less poster has no purpose.

Ive seen summoners using dandelion every 5 seconds. Not gonna lie its incredibly stupid that stuff like this is undetected. 

Also just a personal issue i have is the lack of balancing there is for this game mode. It isnt fun when your team of avg 550ap goes up against a team of avg 650ap. The stomp is ridiculous. 

Charly   

None, didnt met any even playing 1v1 / 3v3, only some bot destroyers, bad summoner bots, but never hack

On 1/5/2016 at 9:50 AM, Tykea said:

Yeah, that's what I thought.

You could try to play EU, if your latency doesn't suffer too much. There are almost no bots and hackers over here.

Ru for real ?

Tykea   
3 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Ru for real ?

I am! I am playing for a lot of hours every day and haven't seen a bot in weeks now :D

Varaka   

20 ish games, haven't seen any. 

maybe he/she was insanely geared. 

se   

Absolutely none as I haven't logged in-game in about 3 weeks. 

I don't understand why people are flaming others for posting what they have experienced. This is what the girl/guy went through. Why calling him a troll?

You didn't experience it, good for you, just say that. But y the insults? So salty, smh

Is it really unphatomable with all we have experienced in BnS with hackers that he could have actually ran into one? Come on, really?

Stop being so toxic.