Forums

So, how many summoner hacks have YOU run into in the new 6 man battleground?

H2H

People only know how to cry,learn to play,see the tutorials that are on the forum.

If not win the others are hackers,

I'm starting to believe that people is beyond paranoid about summoners that every time one uses resist they automatically assume it's a hacker.

There has always been a campaign against summon,If they think it's so easy, because they do not play with it.

I´m Summon lvl50 hm7 - and i love this class but I'm not super men I died many times.

Ive seen summoners using dandelion every 5 seconds. Not gonna lie its incredibly stupid that stuff like this is undetected. 

Also just a personal issue i have is the lack of balancing there is for this game mode. It isnt fun when your team of avg 550ap goes up against a team of avg 650ap. The stomp is ridiculous. 

I don't understand why people are flaming others for posting what they have experienced. This is what the girl/guy went through. Why calling him a troll?

You didn't experience it, good for you, just say that. But y the insults? So salty, smh

Is it really unphatomable with all we have experienced in BnS with hackers that he could have actually ran into one? Come on, really?

Stop being so toxic.

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived