So, how many summoner hacks have YOU run into in the new 6 man battleground?

H2H

Entirely too many. NCsoft, guys, I respect that you keep bringing new content. I do. But every time you fail to rid this game of these cheaters, it just makes the new content release look like a big turd. Please try harder.

Edit: To explain what I'm talking about, 5 out of 6 people on my team were hammering away at this this summoner, one had just res'd. So me and 4 others, all of us over 520 ap. The word "resisted" popping off his head with every blow.

1 hour ago, H2H said:

You sure you've been playing? Or do you think its normal for summoners to "resist" every single attack?

I'm pretty sure I know what a summoner hacker is since I killed one in 1v1.

There hasn't been any for me in my 10+ matches in 6v6.

Can't base everything off of your experience, ya know.

1 hour ago, H2H said:

You sure you've been playing? Or do you think its normal for summoners to "resist" every single attack?

Something tells me you don't fully understand how a summoner is played OR how to counter one.

The important question is:

Are you playing NA or EU? NA seems to be overtaken by bots and hackers, while I haven't seen any hacker or bot in weeks now at EU.

So yeah, I am playing EU and haven't seen a single bot or hacker at the new 6v6 dungeon and believe me, I have played A LOT, because it's fun as hell.

You must have attention with your equipment, becouse  in 6 vs 6  - This mode does not equalize player gear .

is not only summon is any class have good gear,i'am summon have 545ap and died with 3 skill destroyer and I do not come here crying that he was hacker.It depends on the gear it has many there already with + 620ap

None? I've seen still a few hackers in ssp today but none in 6v6.

I'm starting to believe that people is beyond paranoid about summoners that every time one uses resist they automatically assume it's a hacker. You know their resist lasts quite a bit, and if you are ranged they can cast petals right after so they will continue resisting you.. Gear in 6v6 DOES matter so of course it's going to hurt more, you have to work as a team, I won plenty of matches and no, not in a character with 600 ap, in one with about 450, just with totally random groups. If people actually focus on teamwork winning is not hard.

30 games so far. None. There are afkers but not hacker. You must be attacking summ during his True Friend tier 3 stage 2, which gives resist for 5sec. Also, if you're the only one to complain on your team, chances are you don't know the Summ class.

11 hours ago, Taemek said:

Something tells me you don't fully understand how a summoner is played OR how to counter one.

To explain what I'm talking about, 5 out of 6 people on my team were hammering away at this this summoner, one had just res'd. So me and 4 others, all of us over 520 ap. The word "resisted" popping off his head with every blow. How ya gonna counter that?

19 minutes ago, Duh Harro said:

30 games so far. None. There are afkers but not hacker. You must be attacking summ during his True Friend tier 3 stage 2, which gives resist for 5sec. Also, if you're the only one to complain on your team, chances are you don't know the Summ class.

To explain what I'm talking about, 5 out of 6 people on my team were hammering away at this this summoner, one had just res'd. So me and 4 others, all of us over 520 ap. The word "resisted" popping off his head with every blow. It lasted waaaay more than 5 sec, it took him nearly a full minute to kill us all.

6 hours ago, xSonatax said:

None? I've seen still a few hackers in ssp today but none in 6v6.

I'm starting to believe that people is beyond paranoid about summoners that every time one uses resist they automatically assume it's a hacker. You know their resist lasts quite a bit, and if you are ranged they can cast petals right after so they will continue resisting you.. Gear in 6v6 DOES matter so of course it's going to hurt more, you have to work as a team, I won plenty of matches and no, not in a character with 600 ap, in one with about 450, just with totally random groups. If people actually focus on teamwork winning is not hard.

To explain what I'm talking about, 5 out of 6 people on my team were hammering away at this this summoner, one had just res'd. So me and 4 others, all of us over 520 ap. The word "resisted" popping off his head with every blow. 2 fm's, 1 destro, 2 kfm, 1 sin. It was the other fm who had just res'd.

11 hours ago, Tykea said:

The important question is:

Are you playing NA or EU? NA seems to be overtaken by bots and hackers, while I haven't seen any hacker or bot in weeks now at EU.

So yeah, I am playing EU and haven't seen a single bot or hacker at the new 6v6 dungeon and believe me, I have played A LOT, because it's fun as hell.

NA

I personally haven't run into anything that looks like what OP described myself. You sure if wasn't the battleground buff? whenever your teams captures a base everyone on your teams gets a 10 sec buff that increases ur movement speed and makes u invincible for the 1st 5 sec of that buff. So if u were hammering away on this summoner just as someone on their team captured a base u would be attacking them during their invincible time of their buff.

Archived