Debugger error is back

MemeMessiah

Hello,

Today my game was updated and after updating it told me a debugger has been found in my system. I tried doing the clean reboot and using computer cleaning systems but nothing seems to work. Before I only had to restart of PC once to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Another way to deal with the AVG problem is to go into Advance Settings, go to Exceptions, and add the BnS folder to the list. I did that after running into the debugger error just a few minutes ago, and now it works like normal.

On 4/30/2016 at 4:06 PM, Elmatoor said:

The problem is AVG anti virus. Disable it and the game works. Enable AVG after the game starts.

I can say with absolute certainty that AVG was causing my debugger issue. After adding the main NCSoft folder and BnS client/launcher to AVG's ignore/exceptions list, the game launched normally. Thank you for suggesting this, Elmatoor :)

On 3/5/2016 at 11:43 PM, Muted Motion said:

I can say with absolute certainty that AVG was causing my debugger issue. After adding the main NCSoft folder and BnS client/launcher to AVG's ignore/exceptions list, the game launched normally. Thank you for suggesting this, Elmatoor :)

Thanks bro! This solved the annoying disable/enable routine.

Archived