Any news regarding the alternative female version of the "Wind/Thunder God" Outfits?

ithyria

Hey, as the title already states this post is about the alternate female version of the  "Wind/Thunder God" Outfit  (which can be seen in the "Misc." section of the wardrobe).

The latest information on them has been that they have been disabled due to a bug or censorship issue and were not included in the Naryu-labyrinth-patch. It was mentioned on the weekly stream that they will be added to the game in a upcoming update.

It has been ~5 weeks since then can you give us any new information in which kind state they are, an ETA of the release or maybe what kind of bug it is/was?
Also i read that they drop from Mushins Tower - Floor 13 is that correct? (i found this information in a forum post as a side note from a player so its merely a rumor)

Any information would  be appreciated, my regards.

Wondering on this as well, we still got the ugly version of it instead.

Funny how both versions are in the wardrobe as different types of costumes with different names still instead of being changed out :l

Please don't make the alternate version as a cash sale thing in F11....

19 minutes ago, Vivien said:

Wondering on this as well, we still got the ugly version of it instead.

Funny how both versions are in the wardrobe as different types of costumes with different names still instead of being changed out :l

Please don't make the alternate version as a cash sale thing in F11....

Ugly? :( It's badass on my jin female. Or it will be... someday. Either way yeah i look at the outfit, I don't see what's censored or not censored on it. maybe they forgot?

If I'm not mistaken, it might be a possible drop on Floor 13? I remember looking it up a while ago for other servers and I *think* it said floor 13. It'd make sense since those are Wind/Thunder Gods from Naryu but with different names.

8 minutes ago, Copperfield said:

Ugly? :( It's badass on my jin female. Or it will be... someday. Either way yeah i look at the outfit, I don't see what's censored or not censored on it. maybe they forgot?

Sorry I said it on my Lyn's point of view, but it does look nice on Jin females I agree.

Doesn't look nice on Lyn females q_q

4 minutes ago, Enamour said:

If I'm not mistaken, it might be a possible drop on Floor 13? I remember looking it up a while ago for other servers and I *think* it said floor 13. It'd make sense since those are Wind/Thunder Gods from Naryu but with different names.

Hi Ena :)

Yeah the white one is a drop from Mushin Tower higher up floor and our version shows that we get the recolor version :l

However, in KR, the alternate version is the drop from there iirc.

Just like the black version of it from the Naryu exchange NPC will give the alternate version of it...which in KR, they actually require a lot more materials to exchange it for @.@

I just hope they won't use this alternate version as cash shop money grab, they have both recolor+alternate spots in the wardrobe for us :(

15 hours ago, Zerecas said:

Any factual information on these from mods would be appreciate, it has been few updates since you last talked about it.

This is the reason i made this post to get some official statement. Personally i don't care if they put it as loot in Naryulab or Tower or put it in the achievement vendor or the Hongmoonstore, i would be sad to hear that they dropt it completely and it won't be implemented at all, but even that would be acceptable as long as we get some kinda of confirmation.

But i'm happy to see that i'm not the only one would still wants the outfit.

More amazing outfits, that we cannot get to.

Got some really weak ones in the hm store atm though. Had these outfits been released in the hm store instead of the meh ones that were, a ton of money would have been made. I would have a nice outfit instead of being hopeful for something good today and then arriving home from work to see the store in its sad condition. :(

We are getting them soon, but unsure when we are getting them. Julianne told me today, but i know that when they're released, they will just be there respective versions. If you're male when you preview the outfit and buy it, it will be for male and if you're female and preview and buy it, it will show female. Well that's how it worked for other versions. The outfits are already in game it just needs the female version patch and thats it.

6 minutes ago, Lunaria said:

We are getting them soon, but unsure when we are getting them. Julianne told me today, but i know that when they're released, they will just be there respective versions. If you're male when you preview the outfit and buy it, it will be for male and if you're female and preview and buy it, it will show female. Well that's how it worked for other versions. The outfits are already in game it just needs the female version patch and thats it.

Nice, but that is one hellva long teaser we got on these op outfits. Since you seem to have the ear of NCS, with summer officially a month away it is super hot here in bama already (not today, but has been) and my avatar really needs her bikini released. How long are they gonna make us wait ?

2 hours ago, KatHead said:

Nice, but that is one hellva long teaser we got on these op outfits. Since you seem to have the ear of NCS, with summer officially a month away it is super hot here in bama already (not today, but has been) and my avatar really needs her bikini released. How long are they gonna make us wait ?

TBH, we probably wont see summer outfits until mid-end june, thats usually when they would release those sorta things, and just a helpful TIP: If you look in your wardrobe sometimes after weekly routine maint, you'll sometimes notice a new cosmetics in their thats not usally annonced in patch notes, if u see something new it means its coming out really soon in 1-2weeks but once u see summer outfits in the wardrobe u know they are right around the corner :)

if you are gon there are a lot of alternatives, female gon have really nice and sexy fashion!

even stinger costume (heheee)

even normal costumes from factions like talus empire, maid costume if you are a small gon looks amazing,  and no doubt.. wait for summer for our bikini costumes!

And mmmmm if you like armory / not so exposing stuff, dark scholar, pirate princess costumes, and i know many but cant remember name TT

well, just remember you better hope for them to not release them as something easy to get, otherwise everyone will have it! 

in the meantime check this out and relax, headphones on, enjoy! 

On 5/14/2016 at 7:01 PM, Lunaria said:

Oh that's nice to hear! (here is the Twitter Post he/she's referring to)

But i have a question regarding the "buying".... I already have both the outfits as drop from raijin/fujin from Naryu Lab (i got a female gon character) will they automatically change from the current look to the design as it is in the female-only-version  or will i have to buy them at a NPC/store - how was it in other versions?

29 minutes ago, ithyria said:

But i have a question regarding the "buying".... I already have both the outfits as drop from raijin/fujin from Naryu Lab (i got a female gon character) will they automatically change from the current look to the design as it is in the female-only-version  or will i have to buy them at a NPC/store - how was it in other versions?

In other versions the female characters didn't get the male costume. They will either be added to the loot table, or a loot table for another dungeon, or buyable with some form of currency. From what I remember in one of the streams they mentioned they are waiting for the Lyns version of the costume to be created before they roll these outfits out.

On 5/18/2016 at 6:27 AM, ithyria said:

In other versions of the game the outfits were never released in the HM store, you still got the thunder/wind god outfits from their respective dungeons, you still got black sun from the merchant outside naryu lab from rng box or bought from the market, and you still got white moon from floor 15 drop or bought with 750 naksun badges. But i believe if you already have the outfits on you and its the male version most likely it would be transitioned to the female version since the male versions will only be for males when the time comes :)

• NCSOFT

These particular costume sets are as cool as they are sometimes confusing. We're working to ensure players will eventually get access to the many variations of these outfits, in their original versions as well. I can't yet share exactly when and where you'll be seeing them, but it is on our to do list.

On 5/23/2016 at 7:51 PM, AveryCloseCall said:

These particular costume sets are as cool as they are sometimes confusing. We're working to ensure players will eventually get access to the many variations of these outfits, in their original versions as well. I can't yet share exactly when and where you'll be seeing them, but it is on our to do list.

That's great to hear! a lot of players, including myself are looking forward to there release ^_^ 

Archived