Best assassin lvl 50 arena soul shields

Asylum88

Hello community,

I'm new to this game, and just got lvl 50. now I wish to gear up the best as I can as assassin for arenas. 

The internet seems so scarse with information about this, no information on where to obtain different soul shields, and even if I knew where to find that information, when I write: "ASSASSIN LVL 50 EU BEST PVP SOUL SHIELD" keeps showing me topics from when lvl 45 was max, and stuff like that.

So, since I can't get the information online, and people aren't really helpful on the chat ingame, I am posting the question here :)

As I said, I'm new and just got 50, do I have to play 1v1 and tags to buy best pvp gear with zen beans? do I go in dungeons and take em there?

There are zen beans, there are some emblems, there are some order points, there are million things I can get and I have no clue neither can I see the stats of the soul shields since they're sealed in the store ...

Can anyone help with some info, I would greatly appreciate it. More info the better :)

Thank you in advance :)

so i can enter with shit gear and have same as the guy who has the best gear ever?

if it is equalized, then i guess just scales on same lvl, still there are soul shields that give better stats, so which ones are they, and which ones should I fuse them with ;)

Level doesn't matter either. Only advantage of being higher level is you have more skill points. Everything is equalized there based on your class. 

I won't help you with soulshields as I'm not up to date. But this thread can help you: 

It does not include the latest patch but still.

Is the equalisation based on gear level or player level. I.e. if I have a low level player with a high level weapon, will it give me an advantage because the weapon scales with my level?

If there are two players, same class and level and weapon, but one has gems and other doesn't, won't that give an advantage?

I'd also like some tips on Assassin. I fought one 1v1 arena the other day and he seemed permanently stealthed. I'm only level 35 and I have since gone and respecced to get as many stealth abilities as possible, but still don't see how I can get so much stealth uptime, or how to be able to stealth at will when smokescreen is on cooldown.

Gear has no impact in arena so please stop asking about gear. Players are scaled to level 50 in arena that's it. However if you are level 35 you still have only the skill points of a level 35 which means that you will lose to any normal player who is level 50 with some HM levels due to the advantage of skill points he has. Usually you don't want to play arena until you are level 50. HM skills (the ones you need to unlock) can also give you an advantage if you have them but in the next months expect everyone serious about PvP to have all their HM skills for PvP unlocked so it won't be an issue anymore.

That is the great thing about BnS: PvP in arena is entirely skill based, and not gear based, a bit like in fighter games.

1 hour ago, Anveena said:

Gear has no impact in arena so please stop asking about gear. Players are scaled to level 50 in arena that's it. <snip>

That is the great thing about BnS: PvP in arena is entirely skill based, and not gear based, a bit like in fighter games.

The only way that works is if we all get given a "stock" set of gear in an arena. In which case someone who gears for entirely the wrong stats has no disadvantage compared to someone who gears for all the right stats.

So how come I saw PvP guides advising on the best stats to aim for?

26 minutes ago, Elmoren said:

The only way that works is if we all get given a "stock" set of gear in an arena. In which case someone who gears for entirely the wrong stats has no disadvantage compared to someone who gears for all the right stats.

So how come I saw PvP guides advising on the best stats to aim for?

Did you even queue for arena? Do and see for yourself. Not losing time anymore explaining.

Ok, thanks.

That's not the same as being "scaled" which is what Anveena stated, and moreover they could have just posted "Yes" and "for open world PvP" to answer my post instead of being condescending and unfriendly.

Also, the guides I saw were both, very specifically (given that they were YouTube videos showing only Arena matches), not about Open World PvP yet did both talk about which stats you should stack. I guess they are both a bit old and so no longer relevant.

19 hours ago, Elmoren said:

Ok, thanks.

That's not the same as being "scaled" which is what Anveena stated, and moreover they could have just posted "Yes" and "for open world PvP" to answer my post instead of being condescending and unfriendly.

Also, the guides I saw were both, very specifically (given that they were YouTube videos showing only Arena matches), not about Open World PvP yet did both talk about which stats you should stack. I guess they are both a bit old and so no longer relevant.

Not sure what you watched there but gear in bns never played a roll. By the way the best way to inform urself about a game is usually the official site. The same applied for bns

Besides, what anveena stated was correct.

Archived