Stuck on intro

JensDS

9 minutes ago, Uncharpal said:

In other words, they are calling the actual game developers to see if they can fix what they broke with this update. In the meantime, my subscription timer is ticking away.

Have u ever read those terms of buying a GT ? u agree to these things there :) if u dont like it dont buy it... dont cry for 5 mins u cannot play cmon 

2 minutes ago, Eitary said:

Bro ever read those terms of buying a GT ? u agree to these things there :) if u dont like it dont buy it... dont cry for 5 mins u cannot play cmon 

Still sucks that I'm losing money. Not crying bro, just stating the obvious.

Just now, Redas said:

It's not so fun at all, I heard some ppl can play and some not, and I have to be in that circle of ppl who cant play ;( PoharanUnhappy :D

Anyone who didn't log out should be fine...it's the login server that is having problems since the 44mb update.

it was supposed to be a small client side change. Its affecting other services however, so we are looking into it..

from  Blade & Soul Ops

and im wondering why and how can they make a small  44mb update and all EU cant log in???

is this a betta client, a beta game or what ,

WE ARE LOSING the faith , not the patient to play the game but how that face the seriousness of this game changing this to a casual......

Archived