IntX

Disconnected from server

IntX   

I'm getting the following message: "Disconnected from server" when I start the client, right before where you enter the authenticator key.

Anyone else?

GM's just fixed a bug on my account - Just wondering if anyone else had login-issues to avoid creating unnecessary tickets

Lillyn   

So my game just crashed and when I tried to restart the Launcher it showed some kind of Update. Fine.

But then when it comes to the Login Ingame Screen this happens. Seriously *cricket* this game always.

R6m2cqn.jpg

XuMePa   

Same here. Restarted the game, got a fresh update -> this error. Nice updates ncsoft. Same problem on another pc

Majka   

Same here...I connected with an account to spin daily dash and then logged out to reconnect with my main..and I got this error.

My launcher also downloaded an upgrade after first login.

Edited by Majka

Vielyn   

Yes. I have the EXACT same problem. Time to delete the game I think! Started playing yesterday and it was problem after problem!

Lillyn   

Nice, now it will take hours again until they realised it and fix it..... *clap clap*

+1 exact same happened to me. Disconnected while playing - then an update was installed and then got that error. Was in lair 20% left on 2nd boss ahhh!!!

IntX   

Thanks guys <3

Edit: Yea, me to. I updated the client, then "boom"...

Edited by IntX

Walex   

Just updated the game with 44.1 MB stuff and getting that disconnected stuff even after repairing files... and I just wanted to check something...

Greenhollow if I'm not wrong.