Disconnected from server

IntX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was not just a problem on EU it is still happening rampantly on NA, random disconnects. It happens mostly in the bigger dungeons and on ALL cross-server areas, arena/dungeons/battleground.

It began when Battleground appeared so it may be a server problem with routing players with this new cross server environment, or the cross-server loads of the BnS servers.

I have yet to have one of these random DCs say on the world where i don't do cross-server activity, But EVERYWHERE there is cross-server activity it is happening.

Yeah, at first i got: Failed to connect to server.(200) . I've sent a ticket waiting to be resolved and now i get: Disconnected from Server.(2000).

I guess i'm not the only one with this error.

Same here also,  Disconnected from Server.(2000)(132,10054)  after I put my 6 digit code, yesterday was working fine but this morning no more, hate all time problems comes, no way u can play more then 1-2 week's with no problem 

Just now, SumeragiAeon said:

no way u can play more then 1-2 week's with no problem 

1-2 weeks?! You just need few hours in game at the latest added regions to understand that it's completely unstable.

ITT: 'OMG, my game is offline a few minutes more now than they said!'

To those just logging, there was a in-game notification for 30min downtime, who the hell even expects those estimations to be correct.

EDIT: also, guess it's something urgent because it's on random time, not during scheduled maint.

Archived