Disconnected from server

IntX

4 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

Hello NCSOF this is very unprofessional. How do you plan your updates? Why don't you inform the comunity? Why t** F*** are you not able to use media? Rediciculous. You thanked for the patience. You should at least apologize. 

So you want a emergency patch on monday and dont want to play on weekend?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

We have received an update and the estimated downtime is currently 2 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time while the client begins the update process in the backend.

I guess we will be screw as usual with our daily spin on the daily dash and the fact that we can't get our daily chest before the reset will be our fault for not playing during daytime or when we were at work>

Serioult tired of your shitty management of patches I wont renew my premium member nor stil play this game

4 minutes ago, th4d said:

I guess we will be screw as usual with our daily spin on the daily dash and the fact that we can't get our daily chest before the reset will be our fault for not playing during daytime or when we were at work>

Serioult tired of your shitty management of patches I wont renew my premium member nor stil play this game

Its a goddam emergency patch... What did you want them to do? Wait until Monday for it?

Patch what emergency ? the game was running fine yesterday. Dont give a shit about the minimap.

So because it could be an energency we should accept the fact we cant play ?

Why the Customer have to wait for them to repair their mistake and not NCSoft waiting for the usual maintenance window on Wednesday ? 

8 minutes ago, Corvant said:

Hello mr professional.

Please read what was posted as this is not a maintnance break. And chill, sometimes things go well in BETA and just plain don't work on general servers, sometimes it happens.

I know that this is not a maintenance break. And yes I have red what has been posted, but obviously you did not understand what I was meaning. Well, thats not my problem. I am not assuming that they "dont know" when a patch is shot in. Why not planing properly, 44 MB should not be a small one. 

Just now, Naramnarana said:

I know that this is not a maintenance break. And yes I have red what has been posted, but obviously you did not understand what I was meaning. Well, thats not my problem. I am not assuming that they "dont know" when a patch is shot in. Why not planing properly, 44 MB should not be a small one. 

it was a hot fix and something went wrong. Can happen, shouldnt happen, but shit happens....

3 minutes ago, Redas said:

How long they gonna fix this problem ? some1 know ? 1h 2 ? 10 ? 

They said 2 hours.

Just now, RainbowDashie said:

it was a hot fix and something went wrong. Can happen, shouldnt happen, but shit happens....

They said 2 hours.

I hope they will fix it in 2hour... I have faith in u ! :D

Obviously RainbowDashie have some link with NCSoft to defend them like a groupy

Nothing can justify a complete failed patch. Shit can happen but it's recurrent and as always there will be not compensation

5 minutes ago, Abaxial said:

Who said it was an emergency? Game seemed to be running fine a few hours ago.

I think some sort of recompense for lost time at peak hour would be appropriate.

We got a 44 MB Patch. That realy look like a hot fix. Something went wrong -> Emergency

3 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

Also emergency patches can be announced. 

So you know there will be an emergency, befor the emergency even happen? Then maybe you could save a lot of people.

3 minutes ago, th4d said:

Obviously RainbowDashie have some link with NCSoft to defend them like a groupy

Nothing can justify a complete failed patch. Shit can happen but it's recurrent and as always there will be not compensation

Oviously, or maybe i just dont complain about everything and know how this thinks can happen.
And i say it again, its a 44 MB Patch. That realy seams like a Hot Fix. Something went wrong -> emergency.

3 minutes ago, Abaxial said:

Who said it was an emergency? Game seemed to be running fine a few hours ago.

I think some sort of recompense for lost time at peak hour would be appropriate.

It would be, but won't happen. Personally I would be happy if they just stopped the premium counter during these unforeseen downtimes.

4 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

So you know there will be an emergency, befor the emergency even happen? Then maybe you could save a lot of people.

So they have an emergency, and instantly the patch (which is normally created in some time and this time can be used). Ok so you don't know anything about IT operations. Again your problem if you don't understand and obviously NCSOF thinks the same way. 

2 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

So they have an emergency, and instantly the patch (which is normally created in some time and this time can be used). Ok so you don't know anything about IT operations. Again your problem if you don't understand and obviously NCSOF thinks the same way. 

The Hot Fix came after the emergency? On our fraction chat some already got it and later they crashed, also was written that this will download in backround, so HOW can you know that it was definitly after the emergency?

1 minute ago, RainbowDashie said:

The Hot Fix came after the emergency? On our fraction chat some already got it and later they crashed, also was written that this will download in backround, so HOW can you know that it was definitly after the emergency?

Ok, now step by step. You realize as a softwaresupplier something is wrong. What do you do? Create a patch. Then the patch has to be installed, and if it is an ermergency the deployment of the patch has to happen as soon as possible. During the patch creation you normally plan the deployment. And when you know the time when the patch is going to be deplyed you have the 5 minutes to create a system message. Know what I mean?

4 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

Ok, now step by step. You realize as a softwaresupplier something is wrong. What do you do? Create a patch. Then the patch has to be installed, and if it is an ermergency the deployment of the patch has to happen as soon as possible. During the patch creation you normally plan the deployment. And when you know the time when the patch is going to be deplyed you have the 5 minutes to create a system message. Know what I mean?

Dont try to argue with this player he's fan girling NCSoft. All their actions are Genius we must not complain even if we paid and cant play

This community is seriously weird.

I mean, yes it can be frustrating to want to play and not being able to. But it's a freaking friday night. Go out with your friends while the game is down, find a girl/guy, make babies, return and play. For god's sake man...

Also for the people that go "Oh they should never make a mistake"... I suppose you never do either. I wonder with so many perfect people out there why everything is screwed up... oh right, everyone else's fault.

Seriously, sit down, have a cigarrette, or a drink, or a banana, let them work. Jesus Christ.

Archived