Disconnected from server

IntX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, someone who reads this and is in the game should try trolling people into updating the client. (Not being mean but why should some be stuck at the log in screen while others play :P)

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the European servers and are working on addressing this issue as soon as possible.

We will be merging threads regarding the server difficulties in order to keep everyone up to date in one thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Its no maintence now. I was in game and my friend just told me, he cannot join into game. He told something about 44 mb update. So i logged out and update it too, then i cannot join to my acc like you (DC all time when im trying to join into game).

4 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the European servers and are working on addressing this issue as soon as possible.

We will be merging threads regarding the server difficulties in order to keep everyone up to date in one thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Revert the mini update so we can play.. until you fix it

3 minutes ago, DoggyTDogWorld said:

Revert the mini update so we can play.. until you fix it

Thing is, the patch must be something important (at least I like to assume all patches are)...so we're better off letting them fix it now than have the login server go down again tomorrow.

Thanks NC Soft.... just when I started out a large gaming session now that I have time + im on vacation....wtf ill just uninstall this shit, u just release a ton of patches and we cant even play them, yet alone catch up to them. Servers down/broken again and again.... Well done, complete failure. Time to go back to Aion.  You make gameforge look good,  NEVER THOUGHT ID SAY THAT.Bn_S_Failagain.jpg

• Liinxy unfeatured and featured this topic
  • NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

We have received an update and the estimated downtime is currently 2 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time while the client begins the update process in the backend.

1 minute ago, Naramnarana said:

Hello NCSOF this is very unprofessional. How do you plan your updates? Why don't you inform the comunity? Why t** F*** are you not able to use media? Rediciculous.

Hello mr professional.

Please read what was posted as this is not a maintnance break. And chill, sometimes things go well in BETA and just plain don't work on general servers, sometimes it happens.

Archived