Disconnected from server

IntX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just updated and also can't log in now server is Angler....something xD

Edit - when I try to do File Repair, I get to about 74% and then it says it cant fix it...then gives me an option to send a report...then tells me it cant send the report........

It's already annoying that they update during stupid times for EU players, I wanted to do my daily dash and challenge before I went to sleep but can't now? It's already late man, not everyone can stay at home all day and play games ...

I have the same problem on european Cardinal Gates, but switching launcher to american serwer lets game to start properly.

It seems to be a small bug in network configuration.

Ticket with full error description has been send 29.04@22:30

We are waiting for support reaction.

4 minutes ago, Kapu said:

Note to all people who are going to reply on this thread. If you are going to post "NCSoft" is shit then you might aswell walk out now before even posting it. Be grateful they even made the game in the first place and they are probably trying to fix it as we reply here. Just wait and things work out.

Ps. Got the same problem and waiting for fix

primarily I see that im not one with this problem , and I write about this shit to ppl like me, ncsoft get my ticket ( thx god they read it and even answer)
and about to be grateful... it is their job, for which they receive money, money that I spend in the game when I play comfortably

2 minutes ago, glvskmn said:

primarily I see that im not one with this problem , and I write about this shit to ppl like me, ncsoft get my ticket ( thx god they read it and even answer)
and about to be grateful... it is their job, for which they receive money, money that I spend in the game when I play comfortably

Yeah but i always see people bitching about not fixing it in a second, they never think what the people there are trying to do to fix it

Just now, Uncharpal said:

By looking into I assume they mean they are filling a ticket with the game developers. And while they do that, my subscription time is melting away...again.

Or checking for spelling errors...

Archived