belt and bracelet question part 2

Sorry, i have to make a separate thread if i even want to post. For some reason, my previous quote is saved and it crashes my browsers everytime i try to reply.

So going off from the last thread/post.

The reason why im not upgrading to oathkeeper because i heard from other clannies that oathkeeper is more expensive than the siren path.

Now im using currency exchange to sell gold to buy emblems off of the store. 300 for 10 emblems is expensive. But its equally expensive getting oathkeeper. With the current gold to hmcoin ratio.

At this point i have no clue what to prioritize.

Yeah Oathbreaker is more expensive in the end. Back to siren/pirate emblem, luckily one of today's featured daily quest is to kill 24 man poharan, so your should be able to do that today and get a few emblems and maybe a few siren ring/earrings. With the featured daily quest system, maybe someday it'll be 24man nsh, so you should eventually be able to do those quests for extra emblems.

I'm hoping so, earlier today i was able to log on and see poharsn filled to the brim and got some siren emblems. I have enought for the next weapon or a belt.

Atm i dont know if i should hold off on the belt and try my hand at some more 6 man. Because i ran quite a bit of poharan already.

Archived